Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
David Gibbs, 39, 701 E. First St., was charged with battery and theft at 12:07 a.m. Oct. 23 in the 700 block of East First Street. Gibbs refused to pay for a cab fare and struck the cab driver in the arm with his hand. He was intoxicated and was unable to pay for services rendered for the transportation.
• Michalina Melendez, 25, 967 Pennwood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper turn at an intersection and equipment violation at 12:55 a.m. Oct. 5 in the 2800 block of 87th Street.
• Paul Garcy, 41, 17 W. 611 Concord Place, was charged with DUI alcohol, disorderly conduct, illegal transportation of liquor and having a defective windshield at 9:37 p.m. Oct. 19 in the 1800 block of Frontage Road.
• Kyle Rhoden, 18, 88 Ingleshire Road, Montgomery, was charged with DUI alcohol, improper lane usage and improper turn at an intersection at 3:06 a.m. Oct. 20 in the 1200 block of 75th Street.
Disorderly conduct charged
Amy Mariano, 38, 17 W. 611 Concord Place, was charged with disorderly conduct at 9:37 p.m. Oct. 19 in the 1800 block of Frontage Road.
Residential burglary reported
• A residential burglary was reported Oct. 6 in the 8900 block of Tara Hill Road. Several items were reportedly taken from the house.
• A residential burglary was reported at 9:01 p.m. Oct. 17 in the 6700 block of Dicosola Court. The back patio door was shattered and several items were taken from the house.
• Jordan Mercado, 18, 7303 S. Woodward Ave., Woodridge, was charged with retail theft at 4:40 p.m. Oct. 6 at Walmart, 2189 75th St.
• Darryl Terry, 48, 7315 Winthrop Way, Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft Oct. 8 at Walmart.
• Gabriela Bergeron, 20, 5504 S. Madison St., Hinsdale, was charged with retail theft Oct. 9 at Walmart.
• Marguerite Mozdzen, 56, 7306 Seminole Drive, was charged with retail theft Oct. 21 at Walmart.
Hit and run charged
Donald Demetry, 29, 6730 Route 83, Darien, was charged with hit and run, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and failure to yield left turn at 2:19 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 1100 block of Frontage Road.
Property damage reported
A car window was shattered while parked in the driveway of a residence at 10 p.m. Oct. 11 in the 8100 block of Farmingdale Drive.
Someone entered an unlocked car parked in the driveway in the 900 block of Windmere Court and removed several items on Oct. 19.