Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Susan Cohrs, 37, of 567 Alton Court, was charged with domestic battery at 11:07 p.m. Oct. 18 at 567 Alton Court.
• James Marco, 26, of 700 Bluff St., was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and speeding at 12:06 a.m. Oct. 20 at Ethel Street and North Avenue.
• Maciej Sobczak, 37, of 5532 S. Natchez Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence, disobeying a traffic control signal, no registration plate light and cracked tail lamp at 1:38 a.m. Oct. 20 at 170 W. North Ave.
• Vivienne Morrison, 50, of 15 Cornell Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence, driving under the influence of drugs, DUI over 0.08, DUI combination of drugs, DUI drugs to an unsafe degree, possession of cannabis and failure to drive on the right side of the road at 6:26 p.m. Oct. 21 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
Possession of cannabis
Eric Johnson, 23, of 129 Tara Lane, West Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia, no valid driver’s license and improper lane usage and was arrested for a warrant on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 10:44 p.m. Oct. 19 on Army Trail Road.
Jarvis Green, 30, of 2118 Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged with criminal trespass to residence at 3:47 p.m. Oct. 5 at 670 E. St. Charles Road.
• A vehicle’s front window was cracked and paint was reported scratched at 7 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 500 block of Arrowhead Trail.
• A mailbox was reported damaged with an unknown object in the 500 block of Adam Lane.
• Two inflatable Halloween decorations were reported punctured and Halloween fence lights were destroyed at 11 a.m. Oct. 25 in the 500 block of Illini Drive.
• Mailboxes were reported damaged with pumpkins at 4 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 1100 block of Adler Lane, at 8 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 700 block of Hemlock Lane, at 9:25 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 900 block of Waco Drive, and at 11 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 1000 block of Brookstone Drive.
• The tires of a vehicle were reported damaged at 7 a.m. Oct. 18 in the 600 block of Willow Wood Drive.
• A vehicle was reported damaged at 10 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 1100 block of Edington Lane.
Eggs were thrown at a residence at 6 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 400 block of Silverleaf Boulevard.
• Adrian Dotdot, 27, of 700 Bluff St., was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 12:13 a.m. Oct. 20 at Ethel Street and North Avenue.
• Derrick Clark, 34, of 5300 Fonda Lane, Hanover Park, was arrested for a warrant on charges of driving under the influence and failure to appear in court at 11:01 p.m. Oct. 20 at Army Trail and County Farm roads.