Teen Parent Connection in Glen Ellyn seeks donated items for infants
GLEN ELLYN – Glen Ellyn nonprofit Teen Parent Connection is seeking donations to support its services for adolescent parents in DuPage County.
The organization offers parents an incentive-based program called the Pantry, which provides donated items to families, who earn "baby bucks" to spend at the Pantry by participating in support programs.
Items requested for donation include diapers and formula.
For more information, call 630-790-8433 ext. 245 or 269, email email@example.com or visit www.teenparentconnection.org.
More Glen Ellyn News
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Glenbard South's madrigal dinner to give taste of past as holidays approach
- Celebrating Thanksgiving at St. Petronille
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Glen Ellyn school officials: too soon to know effects of pension reform