Police reports: Wheaton for Oct. 31
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Lekani Nicle Sulaimana, 21, 5716 Ring Court, Hanover Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without a license at 12:59 a.m. Oct. 27 at Wheaton and Willow avenues.
• Brandon Collins, 18, 1114 Rhodes Court, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, driving with a suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 2:35 p.m. at Prospect Court and Prospect Street.
Theft and retail theft
• An unattended mountain bike was removed from a bike rack between 7:30 a.m. and 5:40 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 400 block of West Front Street.
• Kevin L. Cid, 23, 418 James Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with retail theft at 3:50 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• The rear window of a parked vehicle was found shattered with several small circular openings in the glass between 9:45 p.m. Oct. 26 and 12:41 a.m. Oct. 27 at 1001 S. Lorraine Road.
• A windshield of a parked car was found broken with holes consistent to BB pellet damage parked next to two other cars with their rear windows shot out between 5 p.m. Oct. 26 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 27 at 1003 S. Lorraine Road.
• The master bedroom window on the south side of a building was shot with a damage pattern consistent to that left by a BB pellet between 1 p.m. Oct. 26 and 12:30 p.m. Oct. 27 1005 S. Lorraine Road.
• The rear window of a parked vehicle was found smashed between 10 p.m. Oct. 26 and 1 a.m. Oct. 27 at 1003 S. Lorraine Road
• The rear window of a parked vehicle was found with several small circular openings in the glass alongside another vehicle with similar damage between 10:45 p.m. Oct. 26 and 12:41 a.m. Oct. 27 at 1001 S. Lorraine Road.
• The front windshield of a parked car was reported damaged between 5:40 p.m. and 10:18 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 1100 block of South Lorraine Road.
• The rear and side windows of a vehicle were reported broken between 9 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 1100 block of South Prospect Street.
Possession of stolen handicap placard
• Kimberly Marie Rally-Saunders, 47, 1213 E. Roosevelt Road, was charged with possession of a stolen handicap placard and unlawful parking in a handicapped zone at 10:46 a.m. Oct. 22 at 111 N. County Farm Road.
Arrest on warrant
• Ross M. Campbell, 23, 1014 Manchester Court, Naperville, was arrested on warrant for two counts of retail theft and one count of theft at 9:35 a.m. Oct. 28 at the Wheaton Police Department.