Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
A total of $4,350 in cash was reported stolen from an unlocked apartment at 6:15 a.m. Oct. 18 in the 900 block of Garys Mill Road.
• Merchandise valued at $1,200 was reported stolen from a retail store at 2:54 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 1800 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• A total of $870 in cash was stolen from a purse between Oct. 9 and 11:30 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 1200 block of West Hawthorne Lane.
• Personal checks were stolen and used to make fraudulent transactions between June 1 and noon Oct. 17 in the 300 block of Wilson Street.
• A sewer grate was reported missing at 9:19 p.m. Oct. 17 at Neltnor Boulevard and Lies Road.
• Kyle Balo, 28, 28W70 Barnes Ave., was charged with driving under the influence, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and improper lane usage at 1:27 a.m. Oct. 13 at North Neltnor Boulevard and Elmwood Avenue.
• Jesus Gonzalez-Juarez, 29, 247 N. Neltnor Blvd., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, DUI over the legal limit, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, driving too fast for conditions, improper lane usage and failure to signal at 1:57 a.m. Oct. 18 at Wilson and Spencer streets.
Possession of cannabis
Ricardo Esparza, 17, 416 Lyman St., was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of cannabis, possession of drug equipment and an equipment violation at 9:40 p.m. Oct. 13 at Blair and Easton streets.
A front door of a residence was reported damaged at 2 a.m. Oct. 16 in the 1000 block of Barber Street.
to motor vehicle
• A vehicle tire was reported punctured at 12:01 a.m. Oct. 19 in the 200 block of Woodside Drive.
• Three vehicle tires were reported punctured at 10 p.m. Oct. 19 in the 200 block of Woodside Drive.
• A vehicle tire was reported punctured at 10 p.m. Oct. 19 in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive.
An unknown person reportedly entered an apartment and moved items in the residence at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 1200 block of North Kings Court. Nothing was taken.
Jesus Lopez, 40, 324 W. Blair St., was charged with criminal trespass to real property and drunkenness at 2:46 p.m. Oct. 18 at Wood and Washington streets.
Martin Pablete-Cruz, 29, 818 Burr Oaks Drive, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and an equipment violation at 8:21 p.m. Oct. 19.
A Kenwood walkie talkie was reported found at 1:17 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 800 block of Meadowlark Drive.