Police reports: Downers Grove for Oct. 30
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
John J. Calderone, 18, 1905 Harcourt Drive, Woodridge, was charged with burglary at 11:22 p.m. Oct. 18 in 6100 block of Lane Place.
• Eric J. Cremer, 34, 2529 Old Tavern Road, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 1:14 a.m. Saturday at Maple Avenue and Interstate 355.
• Bryan R. Konieczny, 34, 4223 Rivertowne Court, Plainfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and obstructing a police officer at 1:25 a.m. Oct. 23 at Main Street and Ogden Avenue.
• Katelyn A. Campbell, 19, 6530 Tennessee Ave., Willowbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and attempted possession of a controlled substance at 1:20 a.m. Oct. 22 at Main Street and Valley View.
Alex Montemayor, 20, 7332 Hartford Road, was charged with disorderly conduct at 10:41 p.m. Oct. 22 at his residence.
Several tools were reported stolen from a van between 8:30 p.m. Oct. 22 and 7:20 a.m. Oct. 23 in the 1600 block of Ogden Avenue.
Katie M. Bradley, 31, 21 Kingery Court, Willowbrook, was charged with obstructing a police officer and battery at 3:45 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Curtiss Street.
• James M. O’Keefe, 44, 622 Aspen Drive, Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 6:28 p.m. Oct. 23 in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Michael R. Trevino, 30, 6041 S. McVicker Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 1:29 p.m. Oct. 18 in the 400 block of Ogden Avenue.