HINSDALE – On Nov. 9, all are welcomed to attend a symposium, the next event in the Community Consolidated School District 181 Learning for All Family Education Series.
This free conference-style event begins at 9 a.m. and takes place at Elm School. Registration is required.
The symposium will include five sessions; registrants are asked to select two.
• Preparing for an Effective IEP (Individualized Education Plan) Meeting.
• Homework Skills and Support (with separate strands for K-2, 3-5 and 6-8).
• Student Use of Texting and Social Media.
• What’s Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Got to Do with it?
• Preparing for Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences; Understanding Fall.
• Assessments and Report Cards.
The Learning for All Family Education Series is a coordinated, year-long effort centered around communicating the fundamental components of the work taking place in the district.
For more information about the series, visit d181.org.