MySuburbanLife.com


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Accidental fire reported in basement apartment

BERWYN – Berwyn fire officials believe a small heating appliance caused thick smoke that filled the basement apartment of a three-story residence in the 1900 block of South Grove Avenue at 4:45 p.m. Oct. 20.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (50.19.33.5), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Suburban Life Media. All rights reserved.