Wheaton North Music Department to hold fourth annual pancake breakfast
WHEATON – The Wheaton North High School Music Department will host its fourth annual pancake breakfast Nov. 2, according to a news release from Community Unit School District 200.
From 8 to 11 a.m., the school's music staff and students will flip flapjacks at the WNHS cafeteria to benefit the department. Entertainment will be provided by musicians from the school.
Tickets can be purchased for $8 at the door, according to the release. For ticket reservations, email email@example.com.
More Wheaton News
- Community High School in West Chicago to hold annual variety show
- Annual Frosty Fest:6 photos
- Wheaton joins the ranks
- John Belushi, Randy Pfund inducted into Wheaton Community High Schools Hall of Fame
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- English composer makes Chicago area debut at St. Michael church in Wheaton
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Police remove immigration reform advocates from Roskam's West Chicago office
- La Spiaza closes in downtown Wheaton, River City Roasters takes its place
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage