Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Choctaw Taylor, 21, 1557 Wolf Road, Hillside, was charged with domestic battery at 9:36 a.m. Oct. 9 at Elmwood Drive and Park Boulevard.
Driving under the influence
• Alexander N. Bien, 18, 1046 Boynton Place, Cincinnatti, Ohio, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to signal, improper U-turn and expired registration at 1:41 a.m. Oct. 12 at Roosevelt Road and Baker Hill Drive.
• Peter J. Goergen, 23, 566 Glacier Trail, Roselle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and improper lane usage at 4:17 a.m. Oct. 12 at Roosevelt and Lambert roads.
Burglary from vehicle
A set of golf clubs was reportedly stolen from a parked vehicle at 6:31 p.m. Oct. 10 in the Montclair Parking Lot. Estimated value is $2,480.
• Eighty dollars was reportedly stolen from a room inside a motel at 7:35 p.m. Oct. 6 at Rodeway Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
• A Samsung Galaxy S4 cellphone and Dr. Dre Beats Studio headphones were stolen from a gym locker between 3 and 4 p.m. Oct. 9 at Glenbard West High School’s Biester Gym, 670 Crescent Blvd. Estimated combined value is $1,000.
• A Halloween decoration was reportedly stolen from a residence at 5 p.m. Oct. 12 in the 700 block of Wingate Road. Estimated value is $5.
• A cardboard box full of plumbing supplies was stolen from a parking lot between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m. Oct. 7 at Market Plaza, 599 Roosevelt Road. Estimated value is $500.
Unlawful marijuana possession
• Samantha M. Caiafa, 18, 235 McCreey Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:58 a.m. Oct. 7 at Fawell Boulevard and Lambert Road.
• Rodrigo Rene Delatorre, 29, 796 Inland Circle, Naperville, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:04 a.m. Oct. 8 at Roosevelt Road and Sunset Avenue.
• Baasir K. Saeed, 21, 330 Cedar Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 4:26 a.m. Oct. 8 at Buena Vista Drive and Lambert Road.
• Elliott C. Rodriguez, 23, 562 Pershing Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and illegal transportation of alcohol at 9:09 a.m. Oct. 12 at Meatheads, 549 Roosevelt Road.
• Ariel A. Utterback, 29, 382 Pennsylvania Ave., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:43 p.m. Oct. 8 at North Side Sports Bar and Grill, 499 Pennsylvania Ave.
• Nicholas A. Covington, 22, 1100 Bunker Hill Court, Wheaton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and disobeying a stop sign at 10:57 a.m. Oct. 11 at Prospect Avenue and Duane Street.
of alcohol by minor
• Joseph J. Toman, 20, 98 Grove Ave., was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor at 10:36 p.m. Oct. 8 at Jewel, 599 Roosevelt Road.
• Mark A. Lawler, 19, 1276 Lloyd Ave., Lombard, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 11:36 p.m. Oct. 8 in the zero block of Park Boulevard.
Damage to vehicle
Both sides of a parked vehicle were reportedly scratched between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 7 and 7:40 a.m. Oct. 8 at Rodeway Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
Anthony J. Baker, 23, 340 E. Richmond St., Westmont, was charged with soliciting on highways at 6:45 p.m. Oct. 9 at Roosevelt Road and I-355.
• Marlene Montgomery, 55, 21W101 Tee Lane, Itasca, was charged with driving without a license and no taillights at 10:25 p.m. Oct. 7 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Richard D. Manser, 32, 680 Marilyn Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with driving while license suspended and expired registration at 9 a.m. Oct. 10 at Kenilworth Avenue and Geneva Road.
• Daniel E. Samayoa, 30, 400 W. Division St., Villa Park, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper lane usage at 3:24 a.m. Oct. 13 at Crescent Boulevard and Ellyn Avenue.