Police reports: Wheaton for Oct. 24
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Nancy Arce-Aguilar, 23, 21282 Willow Road, Lake Zurich, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 11:45 a.m. Oct. 19 at Stonebridge Trail and Wiesbrook Road.
• Michael B. Adler, 24, 1623 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 3:43 a.m. Oct. 19 at Delles and Roosevelt roads.
• Several Matchbox cars and a tire pump were reported missing from a plastic storage bin in a toy storage room at a charity organization between 5 p.m. Oct. 4 and 8 a.m. Oct. 7 in the 1800 block of East College Avenue.
• The catalytic converter from a vehicle was reported sawed off in a parking lot at Wheaton College between 10 p.m. Oct. 13 and 1 p.m. Oct. 14 at 4 Wheaton Center.
• Graffiti was observed on the telephone network box mounted at the rear of a shopping center at 7:45 a.m. Oct. 16 in the 1100 block of East Butterfield Road.
• Spray paint was found on the passenger side of a vehicle in a parking lot between 5 p.m. Oct. 15 and 5:39 p.m. Oct. 16 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
A fire alarm was deliberately pulled at 1:26 a.m. Oct. 15 at 600 E. Harrison Ave.
• Cimel L. Ferrerras, 33, 739 Cove Court, Bartlett, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving without a license and was charged with driving with a revoked license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving with suspended registration at 1:55 p.m. Oct. 18 at Naperville Road and Tennyson Drive.
• Bryce L. Akines, 22, 420 E. Liberty Drive, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for a non-valid drivers license at 12:05 a.m. Oct. 18 at Hawthorne Boulevard and Scott Street.
• Emily E. Kempiak, 21, 2310 Blue Spruce Lane, Aurora, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving without a license at 5:23 p.m. Oct. 17 at Blanchard and President streets.
• Tatiana K. Savenok, 49, 1219 Briarbrook Drive, was arrested on warrant for contempt of court at 8:39 a.m. Oct. 16 at 1219 Briarbrook Drive.