Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jeremy Aguilar, 32, 114 W. Lester St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over the legal limit and a muffler violation at 1:35 a.m. Oct. 8 at Arbor and Hawthorne avenues.
• Jose Avila, 29, 324 Forest Ave., Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over the legal limit, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and improper lane usage at 2:25 a.m. Oct. 12 at North Neltnor Boulevard and East Hawthorne Lane.
Jose Munoz, 33, 1206 S. Neltnor Blvd., was charged with battery, driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 7:27 p.m. Oct. 11 in the 1400 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
Bradley Rice, 18, 914 Jacobs Court, was charged with domestic battery at 12:30 a.m. Oct. 7 at his home.
• Three yellow gold 14 carat bracelets, one engraved with the name “Christian,” six yellow gold 14 carat necklaces with medallions, one engraved with the initials “JC” and two clear plastic cans containing about $300 in change were stolen from a residence between Oct. 4 and 6:30 a.m. Oct. 6 in the 1600 block of Windsor Court.
• Thirty six televisions were reported stolen at 5:30 a.m. Oct. 6 from an unlocked house in the 400 block of Dayton Avenue.
• A Pioneer AM/FM stereo was stolen between Oct. 5 and 11 p.m. Oct. 6 from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Dayton Avenue.
• A stereo was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 4:30 a.m. Oct. 7 in the 1200 block of Bishop Street.
• One bottle of red wine, a pink Casio digital camera and cash from a wallet, purses and a coin tray were reported stolen from an unlocked house at 5:40 a.m. Oct. 10 in the 900 block of Lorlyn Drive.
• A purse and a laptop were reported missing at 2 p.m. Oct. 11 from an apartment in the 1600 block of Windsor Court.
• Jorge Ramirez, 40, 1029 Barber St., was charged with theft at 10:59 a.m. Oct. 6 in the 100 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A green and white Diamondback bike was stolen between Oct. 6 and noon Oct. 7 in the 200 block of Parker Street.
• Money was reported missing from a deposit pouch between Oct. 6 and 11:45 a.m. Oct. 8 in the 100 block of West North Avenue.
• A bicycle was stolen between Oct. 7 and 12:23 a.m. Oct.10 in the 300 block of East Pomeroy Street.
• An unknown person damaged a bathroom wall and left the premises of a business without paying for services rendered at 1:11 a.m. Oct. 10 in the 2000 block of Franciscan Way.
Michael Schlick, 19, 29W321 Blair St., was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of cannabis and possession of drug equipment at 4:58 a.m. Oct. 12 at Joliet and Conde streets.
Sex offender registration
• A sex offender registered at 9:30 a.m Oct. 7 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A sex offender registered at 1:31 p.m. Oct. 8 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
Criminal damage to property
Damage to a weather door was reported at 8:09 p.m. between Oct. 9 and 8:09 p.m. Oct. 10 in the 800 block of Elmwood Avenue.
Criminal trespass to property
Maribel Guerrero, 23, 122 E. Brown St.; Jack Swiertz, 17, 1216 Dogwood Lane, Carol Stream and Jesus Lopez, 40, 329 W. Blair St., were each charged with criminal trespass to real property at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 10 at Wood and Church Streets.
• Vanessa Moreno, 28, 211 Parker St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and speeding at 8:40 p.m. Oct. 7 at Prince Crossing Road and Meadow Ridge Drive.
• Jonathan Brown, 34, 4921 S. Lawrence St., Chicago, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked license and a tail lights violation at 3:33 p.m. Oct. 10 in the 300 block of North Avenue.
• Carlos Nunez, 32, 714 Wilson St., Elgin, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a signal violation at 6:51 a.m. Oct. 11 at Powis Road and North Avenue.
Scott Diebald, 44, 800 Hill Ave., Aurora, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 1:34 p.m. Oct. 11 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
Three sets of green cards, passports, social security cards, birth certificates and school records were lost between Oct. 4 and 1:30 p.m. Oct. 7 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
A plastic bag containing a box of 0.40 caliber bullets was turned in at 10:30 a.m. Oct. 11 to the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer, St.