Police reports for Villa Park
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Sandra Clayton, 273 W. Station St., St. Anne, was charged with possession of marijuana, no valid driver's license and expired registration at 4:48 p.m. Saturday at Roosevelt Road and Ardmore Avenue.
• Leandra Stone, 18, 536 S. Michigan Ave., was charged with retail theft at 3:23 p.m. Oct. 11 at Walmart.
• Shawn King, 18, 527 S. Ardmore Ave., was charged with retail theft at 3:58 p.m. Oct. 15 at Jewel Food Store.
• Danielle Perri, 31, 7542 Hertage Court, Summit, was charged with retail theft at 5:10 p.m. Oct. 17 at Walmart.
• Paul Stampanato, 39, 10452 Southwest Highway, Chicago Ridge, was charged with retail theft at 4:47 p.m. Oct. 17 at Walmart.
• Rebecca Gwin, 32, 1808 N. Taft Ave., Berkeley, was charged with retail theft at 4:37 p.m. Saturday at Walmart.
Criminal damage reported
• Someone forced open a basement window, entered the unoccupied home and left mud and litter on the floors between 4 p.m. Oct. 9 and 2 p.m. Oct. 13 in the 300 block of E. Elm St.
• Windows on an apartment were spray painted at 12:01 a.m. Oct. 16 at 716 Roy Drive.
• Someone keyed a victim's vehicle, damaged a license plate and cracked the windshield at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 in Lyons Park.
• Someone took liquor bottles from Jewel Food Store, exited the doors and entered a waiting vehicle at 10:39 p.m. Oct. 15 at 33 E. St. Charles Road.
• A bike was taken from a bike rack at the Metra train depot parking lot between 3 p.m. Oct. 12 and 7 p.m. Oct. 13 at 349 N. Ardmore Ave.
• A cell phone was taken from an unlocked vehicle at 3:20 p.m. Oct. 17 at Fitz's Bulldog Bar's parking lot, 314 W. St. Charles Road.
• The locks on a company van were punched out, and a GPS and various power tools were taken at 6:35 a.m. Saturday at 350 E. Roosevelt Road.