Police reports for Lombard
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A man heard a loud bang outside the building at 1:13 p.m. Oct. 13 in the 200 block of Eisenhower Lane. He observed two male white subjects exit an enclosed trailer in the lot and the subjects fled the scene in a vehicle. He said the trailer's lock was cut and items inside the trailer had been displaced.
• A man reported several items taken from his unlocked vehicle between 5 p.m. Oct. 15 and 4:50 a.m. Oct. 16 in the 100 block of Hickory Road. Items taken included a laptop, computer bag, pair of gloves and movie memorabilia.
• Several items in his vehicle were displaced and a box containing radio straps was removed between 4:30 p.m. Oct. 15 and 7:15 a.m. Oct. 16 in the 100 block of West Park Drive.
• Henry Herman, 56, 212 W. St. Charles Road, was charged with domestic battery at 7:26 p.m. Oct. 13 in the 200 block of West St. Charles Road.
• Michael Fitzgibbon, 60, 316 S. Grace St., was charged with domestic battery at 12:08 a.m. Oct. 14 at 316 S. Grace St.
• Sherman Barber, 55, 1041 S. Westmore Ave., was charged with domestic battery at 7:47 p.m. Oct. 17 at 1041 S. Westmore Ave.
• Hillary Gray-Jones, 37, 1021 Bohland Ave., Bellwood, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with one headlight, no insurance and improper lane use at 12:52 a.m. Oct. 14 in the 800 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Horacio Chavez, 39, 317 W. Graham Ave., was charged with DUI alcohol, improper lane use, failure to signal and no insurance at 2:13 a.m. Oct. 15 at Roosevelt Road and Ardmore Avenue.
• Michael Fitzgibbon, 60, 316 S. Grace St., was charged with DUI alcohol, reckless driving and aggravated fleeing and eluding at 6:12 p.m. Oct. 16 at Highland Avenue and St. Charles Road.
• Agata Grolle, 23, 3811 N. Ocatavia Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI alcohol at 11:59 p.m. Oct. 16 at Butterfield Road and Fairfield Avenue.
• Quenitta Ballard, 31, 1710 Arbor Lane, Crest Hill, was charged with DUI alcohol at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 17 at Roosevelt Road and Fairfield Avenue.
• The catalytic converter was removed from a vehicle at 7:37 p.m. Oct. 14 at 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Vegetables were taken from a community garden at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 16 at Madison Meadows Park.
• Two pieces of a sofa sectional were taken from the dock area at 12:27 p.m. Oct. 17 in the 2700 block of South Highland Avenue.
Criminal damage reported
• The windshield wiper on a vehicle was damaged at 8:10 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
• A vehicle was scratched at 10:03 a.m. Oct. 15 in the 800 block of School Street.
• Emmanuel Calderon, 23, 2420 South Royak Drive, along with a juvenile, were charged with retail theft at 5:45 p.m. Oct. 16 at 255 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Garrard Cathion, 45, 6425 S. Lowe Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft and possession of a controlled substance at 7:42 p.m. Oct. 17 at 230 Yorktown Shopping Center.