Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Sydney McMurtrie, 21, of 939 Concord Court, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of drugs and speeding after an incident at 11 a.m. Oct. 14 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Joseph Lozano, 23, of 826 Nuron Court, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of cannabis and expired registration after an incident at 6:20 a.m. Oct. 14 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Christopher Cassettari, 45, of 116 State Ave., St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI over 0.08, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding after an incident at 11:08 p.m. Oct. 16 on North Avenue.
• Ernest Ruiz, 37, of 713 W. Forest St., West Chicago, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, driving under the influence, DUI over 0.08, possession of a controlled substance, obstructing identification, driving without a license and expired registration after an incident at 9:54 p.m. Oct. 12 at Gary Avenue and St. Charles Road.
Jayendra Patel, 52, of 171 W. Elk Trail, Carol Stream, was charged with two counts of domestic battery after an incident at 4:17 p.m. Oct. 9 at 415 E. Lies Road.
• Harmony Young, 30, of 2286 Woodside, Carpentersville, was charged with burglary after an incident at 10:15 p.m. Oct. 1 at 345 Geneva Road.
• Rodney Carroll, 27, of 2286 Woodside, Carpentersville, was charged with burglary after an incident at 1:07 a.m. Oct. 2 at North Avenue and Windsor Park Drive.
David Cobb, 21, of 167 Elk Trail, was charged with possession of cannabis, failure to give information and obstructing justice after an incident at 12:15 a.m. Oct. 12 at 720 E. North Ave.
Eddie Minor, 20, of 3021 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, was charged with criminal trespass after an incident at 1:20 p.m. Oct. 9 at 300 E. Fullerton Ave., Glendale Heights.
• Sayvon Jones, 19, of 597 Burns St., was arrested on a warrant for charges of possession of cannabis, driving without insurance and obstructed view at 1:26 a.m. Oct. 17.
• Taureen Moodey, 29, of 7733 S. Union St., Chicago, was arrested on warrant for charges of a hit and run at 5:45 p.m. Oct. 2 at 7808 S. Halsted St., Chicago.
• Marche Harris, 24, of 4731 W. Adam St., Chicago, was arrested on a warrant for charges of driving without a license, operating uninsured motor vehicle and suspended registration after an incident at 7:15 a.m. Oct. 19 at 690 E. North Ave.
Vanessa Maldonado, 21, of 1451 Bannock Court, Bartlett, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and equipment violation after an incident at 11:36 p.m. Oct. 11 at 720 E. North Ave.