Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Domestic battery, child abandonment
Shinika Jones, 24, 366 N. Broadway St., Joliet, was charged with domestic battery, child abandonment and arrested on an in-state warrant at about 3:10 p.m. Oct. 10 following a call to the 100 block of Tracy Way.
Robbery, aggravated battery
Angel Velez, 18, 226 Bedford Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with robbery and aggravated battery at about 4:40 p.m. Oct. 13 in the 100 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive after attempting to steal a wallet and a cellphone.
Other thefts, robberies
• A 17-year-old was charged with robbery on Oct. 15 following a previous incident in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Edwards Dean, 75, 2014 Kedvale Ave., Chicago, was charged with theft of motor vehicle parts and criminal damage to property after stealing emblems from multiple vehicles at 11:42 a.m. Oct. 8 in the 1100 block of W. South Frontage Road.
• Four trailers were stolen from a business between Sept. 1 and Oct. 10 in the 1000 block of Windham Parkway.
• A 2012 Stoughton trailer was stolen sometime between July 1 and Oct. 10 from the 500 block of S. Joliet Road.
• A lawnmower was stolen from a residence between Oct. 8 and Oct. 10 in the 400 block of Bloomfield Drive.
• Numerous cleaning supplies valued at $1,600 were stolen from a business between Sept. 1 and Oct. 11 along Territorial Court.
• Merchandise was stolen Oct. 12 from Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road. The suspect threatened security before driving off.
• A 1999 blue Volvo semi-trailer was stolen from a parking lot sometime between Oct. 11 and Oct. 12 in the 900 block of Veterans Parkway.
• A 1996 white Hyundai trailer was stolen from a parking lot between Oct. 11 and Oct. 12 in the 900 block of Veterans Parkway.
• Vehicle tires were stolen from a parking lot at about 1:26 a.m. Oct. 13 in the 400 block of Gibraltar Drive.
• Five catalytic converters were stolen from several vehicles between 6:45 a.m. and 4 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 100 block of N. Weber Road and the 800 block of S. Weber Road.
• A bike was stolen from a garage sometime between 6 and 6:15 p.m. Oct. 10 in the 300 block of Pacific Drive.
• A laptop was stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime between midnight and 7:36 a.m. Oct. 15 in the 800 block of Tam O’Shanter Circle.
• A GPS unit, air compressor and a checkbook were stolen between Oct. 14 and Oct. 15 from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Windsong Court.
• A GPS unit was stolen between Oct. 14 and 15 from a vehicle parked in the 100 block of Cypress Drive.
• A wallet was stolen from the center console of a vehicle between Oct. 10 and 11 in the 200 block Seabury Road.
• A purse was stolen from a shopping cart at about 4:45 p.m. Oct. 10 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A wallet was stolen from a residence between 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Oct. 10 in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
Anthony Rice, 26, 322 Woodcreek Drive, was charged with battery at 5:12 p.m. Oct. 12 following a call to the residence.
• Candice Copening, 33, 268 Plainview Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to property at about 3:05 p.m. Oct. 10.
• Chung Jung, 29, 2053 Blackberry Drive, Geneva, was charged with criminal trespass to property at about 9:53 p.m. Oct. 11 following a call to the 600 block E. Boughton Road.
• Gualberto Moreira, 20, 286 Seabury Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal damage to property at about 11:42 p.m. Oct. 14.
An arson occurred at a business parking lot sometime between 6:15 p.m. and 6:26 p.m. Oct. 11 in the 300 block of Gibraltar Drive.
• Brandon Werner, 28, 311 Lakeview Circle, Bolingbrook was charged with driving under the influence, improper backing and driving on a suspended license following a traffic stop at about 2:01 a.m. Oct. 11 in the 100 block of E. Boughton Road.
• Moncerat Guzman, 21, 11 Kentland Court, Romeoville, was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane usage and failure to reduce speed at about 2:35 a.m. Oct. 12 following a traffic stop in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Orlando Morales, 25, 204 Fuller Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, driving on a suspended license, no insurance and illegal transportation of alcohol following a traffic stop at 2:38 a.m. Oct. 13.
Jared Lloyd, 24, 13223 Millbank Drive, Plainfield, was charged with possession of cannabis, an equipment violation and possession of drug equipmen at about 11:52 p.m. Oct. 12 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Veterans and Ingleside drives.