Police reports: Woodridge for Oct. 23
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Christopher Jones, 22, of 2650 Burr Ridge Court, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the 1400 block of 83rd Street at about 10:10 p.m. Oct. 11.
• Justin Mulanax, 26, of 8209 Carolwood Lane, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop on Lemont Road at Interstate 55 at about 3:38 a.m. Oct. 13.
• Ulises Aranda, 23, of 2504 Crystal Court, was charged with possession of marijuana after an investigation of a suspicious vehicle in the 7000 block of Slayton Court at about 1:56 a.m. Oct. 14.
Theft reports, charges
• At about 2:53 a.m. Oct. 11, a car was reported stolen from GNC, 2305 63rd St.
• A 13-year-old male juvenile was charged with theft after taking another juvenile’s iPod at Janes Avenue Skate Park, 8001 Janes Ave., at about 2:08 p.m. Oct. 11.
• Sometime between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 11 and 10:59 a.m. Oct. 12, a bike was reported stolen from a garage in the 3200 block of Woodridge Drive.
• Sometime between 10 p.m. on Oct. 12 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 13, a phone charger and change were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7300 block of Willow Avenue.
• Sometime between 7 p.m. Oct. 12 and 8 a.m. Oct. 13, a wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 6800 block of Westmoreland Drive.
• Sometime between 2 a.m. and 12:05 p.m. Oct. 13, small multi-tools were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 2500 block of Willow Avenue.
• Sometime overnight Oct. 13, a watch was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7300 block of Willow Avenue.
• Sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 7:45 p.m. Oct. 13, a GPS unit was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7200 block of Larchwood Lane.
• At about 10:15 a.m. Oct. 16, an iPhone 5 was reported stolen during an attempted Craigslist sale in the 2400 block of Waterbury Drive.
• Vershima Ayangeakaa, 23, of 16W747 Mockingbird Lane, Willowbrook, was charged with retail theft after removing a Polaroid Tablet from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., at about 1:32 p.m. Oct. 13.
Property damage reported
Sometime between 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Oct. 11, a Halloween blow-up decoration was reported damaged in the 1800 block of Nottingham Lane.