Baby Back Blues BBQ celebrates official opening in Lombard
|Lombard village officials, members of the Lombard Area Chamber of Commerce and owner Ken Faught (holding scissors) officially open Baby Back Blues BBQ, 440 E. Roosevelt Road in Lombard, on Oct. 10. (Matthew Piechalak - email@example.com) (Matthew Piechalak - firstname.lastname@example.org)|
LOMBARD – The new Lombard restaurant specializing in slow-cooked barbecue celebrated its grand opening Oct. 10.
Lombard village officials and members of the Lombard Area Chamber of Commerce joined owner Ken Faught for a ribbon cutting ceremony at Baby Back Blues BBQ, which is located at 440 E. Roosevelt Road in Lombard.
More Lombard News
- DuPage law enforcement comes together to spread holiday cheer
- Check out 10 updates on Addison Road construction
- Forno Palese bakery brings old world Italian flavor to Wood Dale
- Storytime at Helen Plum Library
- Lombard Park District to offer holiday camps