Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• John T. McCormack, 38, 541 St. Charles Road, was charged with domestic battery between 3 and 9:54 p.m. Sept. 29 at Geneva and St. Charles roads.
• Joseph Martin Aragones, 24, 22W278 Route 53, was charged with domestic battery and unlawful interference with reporting of domestic violence at 11 p.m. Oct. 3 at 1112 Surrey Drive.
Driving under the influence
• Jeffrey R. McKenzie, 51, 475 Raintree Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol – over 0.08 and improper lane usage at 8:40 p.m. Sept. 29 at Sunset Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• Melissa J. Laker, 44, 303 N. Main St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol – over 0.08 and failure to reduce speed at 3:50 p.m. Oct. 3 at 530 Roosevelt Road.
• A blue and silver women's Schwinn bicycle with an oversized cushioned seat and new handlebars and accompanying cable lock were reportedly stolen at 7:45 a.m. Sept. 30 in the 400 block of Main Street. Estimated value is $100.
• A blue Galaxy S3 cell phone was reportedly stolen from a men’s restroom after the owner mistakenly left it there at 11:49 p.m. Oct. 1 at BP Amoco, 339 Roosevelt Road. When the owner returned to retrieve it a few minutes later, the telephone was gone. Estimated value is $300.
Criminal damage to property
James P. Overbeck, 22, 1900 Basswood Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged with criminal damage to property at 8 a.m. Sept. 30 at 250 Taylor Ave.
Illegal consumption of alcohol by minor
Connor N. Grebe, 19, 325 Alder Lane, and Juan C. Barrera-Lopez, 19, 860 Foxworth Blvd., Lombard, each were charged with illegal comsumption of alcohol by a minor at 10:49 a.m. Oct. 3 at 325 Alder Lane.
• Lorenzo M. Cousett, 28, 2010 Paddock Circle, Wheaton, was charged with driving while license suspended and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 10:47 a.m. Sept. 30 at Geneva Road and Evergreen Avenue.
• Abraham Jimenez, 44, 325 Alder Lane, was charged with driving while license suspended at 4:48 p.m. Sept. 30 at Lambert Road and Taft Avenue.