Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Andre Gonzalez, 31, 50 East Van Buren St., was charged with possession of marijuana, resisting a peace officer and failure to wear a seat belt at 6 p.m. Oct. 4 at Park Boulevard and Myrtle Avenue.
• Vincent Munyon, 50, 536 South Wisconsin Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and failure to signal at 2:24 a.m. Saturday at Ardmore School.
• Adam Hernandez, 36, 16 West Terrace St., was charged with DUI alcohol, improper lane usage, disobeying a traffic control device and improper parking in a roadway at 1:03 a.m. Oct. 10 at North Avenue and Addison Road.
Joseph Enlow, 47, 702 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with battery at 5:15 p.m. Oct. 10 at Great Western Trail.
Jennifer Menendez, 31, 110 George St., Bensenville, was charged with retail theft at 11:19 p.m. Oct. 10 at Walmart.
• Someone entered a victim's unlocked vehicle at 3:10 p.m. Oct. 7 in the Walmart parking lot and took a DVD/CD player from the dashboard and several CDs.
• An air riffle was taken from an unlocked vehicle at 6:56 p.m. Oct. 7 at 439 East Madison St.
• Someone smashed two windows on a victim's vehicle and took a Bose car radio with 5 inch LCD screen, numerous CDs and a Jensen car radio at 2:50 a.m. Oct. 8 at 735 West Terrace St.
• A cellphone was taken at 1:25 p.m. Oct. 7 at 1250 South Ardmore from the common area.
• An iPhone was taken from a delivery package between noon and 2:30 p.m. Oct. 10 in the 0S500 block of Cornell Avenue.
Suspicious vehicle reported
An unknown male in his late 30s, dark complexion, mustache, earring in left ear and driving an older model red pick-up truck with a white line around the body, rust and scratches, followed a victim and asked the victim to go with him and show him where Roosevelt Road was located between 3:30 and 4 p.m. Oct. 8 at Madison Street and Monterey Avenue. The victim ran home as the vehicle sped northbound on Oakland Avenue.
• Someone broke door trim and kicked in the back door of a townhouse, then took a tool box containing various tools between 3 p.m. Oct. 10 and 1:15 p.m. Oct. 13 at 941 West North Ave.
• Someone entered a victim's vehicle in the Walmart parking lot and took a dual CD player from the center counsel between 9 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. Saturday.
Criminal damage reported
A window was broken between 5:10 p.m. Oct. 11 and 8 a.m. Saturday at 220 West St. Charles Road. No entry was gained.