Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Hit and run reported
A vehicle was struck while it was parked between 2:15 and 2:38 p.m. Oct. 8 at the Mobil, 8 West Chicago Ave.
Criminal damage reported
• A vehicle was keyed while it was parked between 2:30 and 4 p.m. Oct. 10 at the Garfield commuter parking lot.
• Lewd pictures and inappropriate words were painted on parked vehicles and street signs between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 11 and 8 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of North County Line Road, in the 500 block of Ravine Road and in the 300 block of Phillippa Street.
Three burglaries reported
Someone broke windows out of three parked cars and stole an iPad and purses between 11:28 a.m. and 12:29 p.m. Saturday at the Veeck Park parking lot. The iPad was valued at $899.
Illegal possession charged
A 17-year-old male juvenile was charged with possession of alcohol by a person under 21, possession of tobacco by a person under 18, resisting an officer and disorderly conduct at 11:11 p.m. Sunday in the 5700 block of South Grant Street.
• An Apple iPhone was taken Sept. 7 during DarienFest at Darien Community Park, 7100 Clarendon Hills Road. Total value of the phone is $200.
• Someone removed a canvas chair from a back patio on Sept. 13 in the 8500 block of Sandalwood Drive. Victim last saw the chair at about 8 p.m. Sept. 13 and went outside at 10:30 a.m. Sept. 14 to discover the chair was gone. Total loss was $80.
• An iPod was taken from an unlocked car parked in a garage Sept. 17 in the 400 block of 70th Street. The iPod was valued at $250.
• A purse was taken out of the center counsel of an unlocked car sometime around 9 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 1000 block of Timber Lane.
• A window was smashed and two purses were taken from a car between 7 and 8:55 p.m. Sept. 28 at Hinsdale South High School, 7401 Clarendon Hills Road. Estimated total loss is $376.
• An unattended cell phone was taken sometime between 7:30 and 8:03 p.m. Sept. 28 at Joanne Fabrics, 7511 Lemont Road. Total loss was $600.
Damage to property reported
• Someone damaged a car Sept. 7 after a scratch about four inches long was located at the rear door on the driver's side. The car was parked in the parking lot in the 7700 block of Wildwood Court. Damage was caused by an unknown object.
• An object was used to put a large scratch in the bumper of a car between 1 and 10 a.m. Sept. 22 at the Extended Stay America parking lot, 2345 Sokol Court.
• A vehicle window was shattered by a rock between 8:30 p.m. on Sept. 30 and 3:18 a.m. Oct. 1 at the Extended Stay America parking lot, 2345 Sokol Court.
• Aurelio Carmona, 32, 8833 South Kolin Ave., Hometown, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 12:11 a.m. Sept. 7 at Cass Avenue and Sleepy Hollow Lane.
• Jennifer Wilson, 30, 6743 West 31st St., Berwyn, was charged with DUI alcohol, improper lane usage, resisting/obstructing a peace officer and aggravated battery at 1:53 a.m. Sept. 8 in the 8100 block of Lemont Road.
• Christopher Zanayed, 21, 1406 Plainfield Road, was charged with DUI alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment, improper lane usage and disobeying a traffic control device at 2:24 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 1100 block of Plainfield Road.
• Waukauna Mobley, 26, 218 23rd Ave., Bellwood, was charged with DUI alcohol, possession of marijuana, improper parking on roadway and illegal transportation of alcohol at 3:28 a.m. Sept. 15 at 83rd Street and Lemont Road.
• Maclovio Enriquez-Varela, 38, 1109 75th St., was charged with DUI alcohol and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 2:52 p.m. Sept. 15 at the intersection of 75th Street and Plainfield Road.
• David Basa, 18, 3 Sylvan Glen Court, Burr Ridge, was charged with DUI alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, operating an uninsured vehicle and damage to property at 12:38 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 3100 block of Brewer Road.
• Micahel Deckys, 44, 1014 Hinsbrook Ave., was charged with DUI alcohol, parking illegally and driving the wrong way at 1:31 a.m. Oct. 4 near 75th Street and Clarendon Hills Road.
A basement window was broken in an attempt to gain entry to a house on Sept. 11 in the 400 block of Pheasant Ridge Court.
• Michele Moro, 48, 18 West 155 63rd St., Westmont, was charged with domestic battery at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 7100 block of Beechnut Lane.
• Jacob Cielinski, 24, 1022 Village Court, was charged with domestic battery at 4:37 a.m. Sept. 16 in the 1000 block of Village Court.
• Imani Reynolds, 18, 16 West 472 Honeysuckle Rose, Willowbrook, was charged with battery at 2:40 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 7400 block of Clarendon Hills Road.
• Joshua Castillo, 24, 7202 Leonard Drive, was charged with domestic battery at 8:37 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 7200 block of Leonard Drive.
Mark Grzeda, 42, 9 South 220 Lake Drive, Willowbrook, was charged with theft at 5:03 p.m. Sept. 13 in the 1100 block of 79th St.
• David Ayala, 23, 3124 Venard Road, Downers Grove, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at 11:29 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 7300 block of Cass Avenue.
• Samer Kawasmeh, 21, 1134 Chalet Drive, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at 11:29 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 7300 block of Cass Avenue.
• Sabrina Pica, 20, 7321 North Gate Road, Downers Grove, was charged with possession of drug equipment and marijuana, speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 10:03 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 8000 block of Cass Avenue.
Illegal consumption charged
Giovanni Young, 20, 7503 Farmingdale Drive, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 12:30 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 700 block of 75th Street.