Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Theft reports, charges
• Sometime between 11 p.m. Oct. 5 and 9 a.m. Oct. 6., a wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 8100 block of Norwood Court. The total loss is $100.
• Sometime between 9 p.m. Oct. 9 and 6:18 a.m. Thursday, various items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7600 block of Walnut Avenue.
• Sometime overnight Thursday, a GPS unit was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7600 block of Dalewood Parkway.
• Michelle Livorsi, 33, of 1734 Windward Ave., Naperville, was charged with retail theft after removing various items of clothing from Maurice’s, 1001 75th St., at about 5:54 p.m. Oct. 7.
• Tracy Scanlon, 31, of 6901 Red Bud Lane, was charged with retail theft after removing clothing from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., at about 12:25 p.m. Oct. 9.
George Katerinis, 24, of 1501 Concord Drive, Downers Grove, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the 7400 block of Woodward Avenue at about 10:30 p.m. Oct. 7.
Andrew Evett, 25, of 4338 Prospect Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with battery after a disturbance in the 2000 block of 75th St. at about 6:28 p.m. Oct. 7.
Sometime overnight Thursday, entry was made into a vehicle parked in the 2800 block of Crabtree Avenue but nothing was reported stolen.
Maria Ramirez, 33, of 2540 Waterbury Drive, was charged with endangering the life of a child after an incident in the 2500 block of Waterbury Drive at about 12:55 a.m. Oct. 4.
Property damage reported
Sometime between 6:30 p.m. and 7:50 p.m. Oct. 5, the aluminum siding above a garage door was reported shot with orange paintballs in the 1200 block of Hastings Road.