Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department.
Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Unlawful use of weapon
Reuben R. Andreas, 57, 1522 Orchard Road, was charged with unlawful use of a weapon at 9:05 a.m. Oct. 6 at Lorraine and Roosevelt roads.
• Adrian Hernandez, 27, 3145 W. 61st St., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:17 a.m. Oct. 13 at Carlton Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• Melissa A. Hoffman, 38, 15548 Bramblewood Road, Oak Forest, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:55 a.m. Oct. 11 at Butterfield and Wiesbrook roads.
• William S. Beard, 48, 279 Willington Way, Oswego, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:27 a.m. Oct. 11 at Butterfield Road and Cromwell Drive.
• David J. Hoffer, 29, 25 W. 460 Jerome Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:18 a.m. Oct. 9 at Geneva Road and Papworth Street.
• Manuel Sanchez, 42, 3724 S. 53rd Court, Cicero, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and aggravated revoked driver’s license on Oct. 6 at Roosevelt and Naperville roads.
• Emily K. Geraghty, 24, 0S366 Forest St., Winfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:51 a.m. Oct. 6 at 30 Danada Square West.
• Matthew J. Lupella, 29, 2013 Silverstone Drive, Carpentersville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:02 a.m. Oct. 5 at Myrtle Street and Roosevelt Road.
A tablet computer was reported missing from an unlocked vehicle in the driveway of a residence between 9 p.m. Oct. 10 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 11 in the 2000 block of Hallmark Court.
Theft and retail theft
• A bicycle secured to a bike rack in a parking garage was reported missing between 7:45 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Oct. 11 in the 200 block of East Liberty Drive.
• A gas grill and grill set were reported missing between 9 p.m. Oct. 8 and 7:15 a.m. Oct. 9 in the 200 block of Sibelius Court.
• An unsecured mountain bike was removed from a bike rack between 3 and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 4 in the 200 block of East Franklin Avenue.
• A cell phone was removed from a gym locker at between 2:15 and 2:20 p.m. Oct. 7 at Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
• A cell phone was removed from an unattended purse between 8:30 and 9:10 p.m. Oct. 5 at a common area in Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
• A man left a gas station without paying for his fuel at 1:59 a.m. Oct. 5 in the 2000 block of South Naperville Road.
• A lost phone was reported at 6 p.m. Oct. 2 in the 100 block of North Hale Street.
Criminal damage and criminal defacement
• The rear bumper and rear passenger side of a vehicle were keyed while the vehicle was parked unoccupied between 8:15 p.m. Oct. 12 and 8 a.m. Oct. 13 in the 1200 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• A vehicle parked in the parking lot of an apartment complex was damaged between 8:45 p.m. Oct. 8 and 8:45 a.m. Oct. 9 in the 1200 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• Three instances of graffiti with consistent spray paint used were spotted between 4 p.m. Oct. 4 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 7 in the 100 block of East Seminary Avenue, the 200 block of West Front Street and the 100 block of East Front Street.
• A vehicle was scratched in a parking lot between 7 p.m. Oct. 3 and 5:30 p.m. Oct. 4 at the 6 Wheaton Center Apartment Complex.
• The rear window of a vehicle was broken while it was parked unoccupied in a driveway between 11:25 and 11:45 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 1700 block of Harrow Court.
• James P. Kiestler, 41, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for an aggravated DUI charge at 10:30 a.m. Oct. 12 in the 300 block of West Liberty Drive.
• Hassan Madhaji, 51, 6825 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for traffic offenses and was also charged with driving with a suspended license at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 10 at College Avenue and President Street.
• Allison R. Sabia, 19, 4400 Elm St., Downers Grove, was arrested on warrant for theft at 4 p.m. Oct. 7 at the Downers Grove Police Department.
• Carina Villegas-Huizar, 21, 5816 S. Spalding St., Chicago, was arrested on warrant for traffic offenses on Oct. 9 at the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office.