Police reports: West Chicago for Oct. 17
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Alexander Huerta, 21, 201 W. Pomeroy St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and a sign violation at 3:12 a.m. Sept. 29 at Joliet Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Antonio Hernandez, 30, 489 Snow Drift Circle, Bartlett, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over the legal limit and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 11:15 p.m. Oct. 5 at Neltnor Boulevard and Lies Road.
Sandra Martinez, 26, 144 E. New York St., Aurora; Micaela Camacho, 36, 1208 Kings Court and Maria Gonzalez-Barbosa, 37, 405 Jackson St., Aurora, were each charged with battery at 7:52 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 1200 block of South Kings Court.
Demond Taylor, 39, 618 Parkside Ave., was charged with domestic battery at 10 p.m. Oct. 2 at his home.
A car stereo was reported stolen from a 1997 Chrysler Town and Country at 6 a.m. Oct. 5 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
• A sewer grate was reported missing between Sept. 27 and 12:01 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 900 block of High Ridge Drive.
• A sewer grate was reported missing at 9:44 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
• A Playstation 3, two controllers, four video games, a Nikon film camera with a lens, a Nikon digital camera, a Samsung Galaxy cell phone and an HTC cell phone were reported missing from a residence at 12:27 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 200 block of West Washington Street.
• Three sewer grates were reported missing at 1:30 a.m. Oct. 3 in the 1900 block of Franciscan Way.
• A sewer grate was reported missing at 8:15 a.m. Oct. 5 in the area of Meadowview and Prince crossings.
• A registration sticker on a 1995 Ford Mustang was reported stolen between Sept. 30 and noon Sept. 5 in the 1200 block of Kings Court.
• Osmany Vazquez, 22, 319 W. Blair St., was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of cannabis and possession of a controlled substance at 7:39 p.m. Sept. 28 at his home.
• Jake Bradley, 22, 802 Thunderbird Trail, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of cannabis and possession of drug equipment at 1:58 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 900 block of Ridgewood Court.
• Justin Garret, 25, 0S450 Mellow Lane, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of cannabis and criminal trespass to real property at 12:01 a.m. Oct. 5 in the 100 block of Main Street.
A picnic table and back door window were damaged at 6:05 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 400 block of Harrison Street.
A vehicle’s windshield was broken between Sept. 29 and 4 p.m. Sept. 30 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
Timothy Cantu, 23, 555 Highland Ave., was arrested on a warrant at 12:04 p.m. Sept. 30 at his home.
• Vicente Ozuna-Carmona, 49, 1219 Kings Court, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a revoked or suspended driver’s license and a light violation at 10:50 p.m. Sept. 30 at Forest Avenue and South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Juan Munoz, 18, 661 Ford Ave., Elgin, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and improper passing at 2:46 p.m. Oct. 1 at North Avenue and Powis Road.
• A street light pole and attached stop sign and a street name sign were reported to be knocked into a creek at 5 p.m. Oct. 1 at Western Drive and Kress Road.
• Christians Campos, 30, 315 S. Prairie St., Batavia, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and an equipment violation at 7:38 p.m. Oct. 1 at West Washington and Wood streets.
• Francisco Medina, 46, 630 Lincoln Ave., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and an equipment violation at 4:16 p.m. Oct. 2 at West Forest Avenue and Pearl Road.
• Eddie McSwine, 41, 129 Tara Lane, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and an equipment violation at 9:37 p.m. Oct. 2 in the area of West Washington and Wood streets.
• An old VHS tape player and two older car stereos were found under a staircase at 9:46 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 900 block of Garys Mill Road.
• A sparkly purple wallet containing $57 in cash, debit and credit cards and an Illinois driver’s license was found between Sept. 30 and 3 p.m. Oct. 1 at Neltnor Boulevard and Sarana Avenue.
• A bike was found between Sept. 28 and noon Oct. 2 in the 11000 block of Lillian Lane.
• A wallet containing credit cards and an Illinois driver’s license found at Neltnor Boulevard and Forest Avenue was returned to its owner at 4:13 p.m. Oct. 3.