Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Domestic battery charged
Jorie A. Vandermolen, 26, of the 200 block of East Vallette Street, was charged with domestic battery at 12:38 p.m. Oct. 11 at her home.
Cocaine possession charged
Krystopher Caraballo, 22, of the 2N400 Prairie Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:21 p.m. Oct. 8 at Crestview Avenue and York Street for having cocaine, Xanax, hydrocodone, liquid GHB and drug paraphernalia.
Possession of ecstasy with intent to deliver charged
Brian T. Flannery, 27, of the 8200 block of West Forest Preserve Drive, Chicago, was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and possession of a controlled substance at 6:17 p.m. Oct. 11 at Lake and Walnut streets for selling 275 pills of ecstasy.
• Jacob Salazar, 23, of the 300 block of North Osceola Street, Minooka, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage on a one-way street at 1:01 a.m. Oct. 11 at York and First streets.
• Alex Gutierrez, 19, of the 4900 block of North Keeler Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol zero tolerance, consumption of alcohol by a minor, speeding and improper lane usage at 3:56 a.m. Oct. 12 at St. Charles Road and Holly Avenue.
• Sabrina Bernardi, 21, of the 1100 block of South Aherns Avenue, Lombard, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and disobeying a stop sign at 1:31 a.m. Oct. 13 at Cottage Hill Avenue and St. Charles Road.
• Christopher Duell, 37, of the 1N200 block of Timber Court, Winfield, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving the wrong way at 1:50 a.m. Oct. 13 at First Street and Addison Avenue.
• Reyna Moreno, 33, of the 200 block of East Parkside Avenue, Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, not having a driver's license, improper lane usage and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle at 3:27 a.m. Oct. 13 at North and River Glen avenues.
• Carlos Gonzalez, 74, of the 500 block of Lynn Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol for his sixth offense, improper lane usage and improper parking on roadway at 3:59 a.m. Oct. 13 at North and Elm avenues after parking his car over the curb and on the sidewalk.
• Frederick A. Krkoch, 60, of the 800 block of Harrow Court, Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, not having insurance and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 6:49 p.m. Oct. 13 at Lake Street and Church Road.
Marijuana possession cited, charged
• Brittany Twardzik, 21, of the 300 block of North Martha Street, Lombard, was cited for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and no rear registration plate light at 2:51 a.m. Oct. 10 at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Edgardo Lara, 20, of the 2800 block of South Avers Avenue, Chicago, and Gilberto Rodriguez-Barragan, 20, of the 1500 block of South Laramie Avenue, Cicero, were charged with possession of marijuana at 12:32 a.m. Oct. 13 at St. Charles Road and Route 83. Lara was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, and Rodriguez-Barragan was also charged with not having insurance and only one headlight.
Frankie Trupia, 27, of the 500 block of North Kenilworth Avenue, was charged with theft at 9:50 p.m. Oct. 7 in the 400 block of North York Street for stealing an iPhone.
Public intoxication cited
John Page, 57, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was cited for public intoxication at 7:19 p.m. Oct. 12 in the 300 block of West St. Charles Road.
Open alcohol in public cited
• Mark V. Malchert, 56, of the 200 block of North Hampshire Avenue, was cited for open alcohol in public at 2:49 p.m. Oct. 9 in the 100 block of East Schiller Street after he was found passed out by a dumpster.
• Ryan Rowe, 24, of the 1700 block of Kent Road, Hoffman Estates, was cited for open alcohol in public at 12:37 a.m. Oct. 12 in the 100 block of East Fullerton Avenue.
Disorderly conduct cited, charged
• Samantha N. Palermo, 20, of the 900 block of Euclid Avenue, was cited with disorderly conduct and resisting a police officer at 7:45 a.m. Oct. 10 in the 300 block of West St. Charles Road after yelling profanities at and flipping off staff members about drop-off procedures at York High School.
• Jonathan Kroushl, 27, of the 1600 block of Bristol Avenue, Westchester, and Anthony Girardi, 26, of the 10600 block of Fairfield Street, Westchester, were charged with disorderly conduct at 1:05 a.m. Oct. 12 in the 100 block of West Adelaide Street for urinating in a parking garage.
• Connor Martin, 22, of the 300 block of North Ridgeland Avenue, was charged with disorderly conduct at 1:50 a.m. Oct. 12 in the 100 block of West Adelaide Street for urinating on the wall and floor of the parking garage.
Criminal tresspass charged
• Rakeem J. Chandler, 20, of the 2100 block of 8th Avenue, Maywood, was charged with criminal tresspass to property at 10:04 a.m. Oct. 11 in the 100 block of West Butterfield Road for sleeping on a lobby couch.
• Madeleine C. Deregnier, 19, of the 1100 block of Thatcher Avenue, River Forest, Tani R. Freiwald, 62, of the 600 block of West Crockett Avenue, Elmhurst, and Michael A. Scheitler, 51, of the 1400 of North Bosworth Avenue, Chicago, were charged with trespass to property at 3:25 p.m. Oct. 13 in the 400 block of West First Street.
Burglaries, thefts reported
• Someone entered two homes under construction, possibly through unlocked windows, between noon Oct. 5 and 7 a.m. Oct. 7 in the 500 block of South Fairfield and stole contractor's tools.
• Someone entered two residences under construction, possibly through unlocked windows, between noon Oct. 5 and 7 a.m. Oct. 7 in the 300 block of West Montrose Avenue and stole $1,200 worth of contractor's tools.
• A small black flashlight was taken from inside a parked car at 2:51 p.m. Oct. 7 in the 500 block of West St. Charles Road after two people were reported pulling on car door handles in a parking lot and attempting to remove the stereo face plate from inside of a car.
• A spare tire was stolen from a car between 10:30 a.m. and 2: 18 p.m. Oct. 9 in the 100 block of East Brush Hill Road.
* A black Alpine CD radio was reported stolen from inside an unlocked parked car between 11 a.m. and noon Oct. 12 in the 300 block of Route 83.
Criminal trespass reported
A man reportedly fled from a house without taking anything when he heard a resident inside at 10:23 p.m. Oct. 11 in the 300 block of South Kenilworth Avenue.
Criminal defacement, damage reported
• A phone box spray painted with black paint was reported at 7:48 a.m. Oct. 8 in the 300 block of East Crescent Avenue.
• The front passenger side window of a car was reported broken, possibly with BB pellets, at 7:15 a.m. Oct. 9 in the 300 block of Ridgeland Avenue. Total damage is estimated at $300.
• A scratched driver's side of a car was reported at 4:49 p.m. Oct. 10 in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
Illegal dumping reported
A truck dumping an unknown substance into the woods was reported at 2:11 p.m. Oct. 8 at North Avenue and Route 83. Police are investigating.