Police reports: Bolingbrook for Oct. 16
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Demetrius Jenkins, 23, 417 Cumberland Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery at about 3:04 a.m. Oct. 5 after a call to the 500 block of N. Pinecrest Road.
• Todd Andrew, 50, 268 Plainview Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated battery at about 3:20 p.m. Oct. 9 following an incident in the 900 block of Lily Cache Lane.
Thefts, robberies reported
• Copper piping and an air conditioner unit were reported stolen sometime between Jan. 19 and Oct. 4 in the 100 block of Pinecrest Road.
• Two bags of merchandise valued at $690 were reported stolen at about 1:30 p.m. Oct. 4 from H&M, 619 E. Boughton Road.
• A debit card was reported stolen from a purse on Oct. 5 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• About $200 worth of DVDs and games were reported stolen at about 2:44 p.m. from Fountaindale Library, 300 W. Briarcliff Road.
• A rear tire was reported stolen from a box truck sometime between Oct. 4 and Oct. 6 in the 300 block of Internationale Drive.
• Two bottles of alcohol were reported stolen at about 2:50 a.m. Oct. 6 from Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• A tire was reported stolen from a from a parked vehicle sometime between Oct. 4 and Oct. 7 in the 100 block of E. South Frontage Road.
• Two tires were reported stolen from a parked vehicle sometime between Oct. 4 and Oct. 7 in the 300 block of Internationale Drive.
• Ten tires were reported stolen from two parked vehicles sometime between Oct. 3 and Oct. 7 in the 400 block of E. South Frontage Road.
• A cellphone was reported stolen at about 10:28 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A cellphone was reported stolen from an office sometime betwen 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Oct. 9 in the 100 block of Winston Drive.
• A purse was reported
stolen sometime between 1:30 a.m. and 1:35 p.m. Oct. 9 from the 500 block of Preston Drive.
Two reportedly beaten, robbed
Two victims were beaten and had their wallets and keys stolen at about 7:20 p.m. Oct. 7 in Territorial Court.
Unlawful use of a weapon
Christopher Carlson, 37, 622 Derbyshire Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with unlawful use of a weapon at about 12:21 p.m. Oct. 3 in the 100 block of Old Chicago Drive.
Property damage reported
• A vehicle’s taillight was reported broken sometime between 9 p.m. Oct. 4 and 12:01 a.m. Oct. 5 in the 600 block of Kensington Way.
• A vehicle’s window was reported smashed sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 6:51 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 1400 block of Comanche Drive.
• A vehicle’s window was reported smashed sometime between 7:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. Oct. 4 in the 300 block of Marshall Ash Drive.
• Two tires to a vehicle were reported punctured sometime between 7:16 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 300 block of Pierce Court.
• A vehicle’s rear window wasreported smashed sometime between Oct. 5 and Oct. 6 in the 700 block of Dalton Lane.
• A car door was reported scratched and sugar was poured inside of its gas tank sometime between 2 p.m.
and 10 p.m. Oct. 7 in the 400 block of W. Crossroads Parkway.
Criminal damage to property charge
Edward Dean, 75, 2014 Kedvale Drive, Chicago, was charged with criminal damage to property and theft of motor vehicle parts at about 11:42 a.m. Oct. 8 after removing several vehicle emblems
-from cars parked in the 100 block of E. South Frontage Road.
Jay Worland, 57, 1220 S. Lincoln Ave., Montgomery, was charged with resisting a peace officer at about 8:54 a.m. Oct. 7 in the 1000 block of N. Janes Avenue.
Ramon Lopez, 51, 420 Greentree Lane, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, no valid registration and no valid driver’s license at about 3:25 a.m. Oct. 9 following a traffic stop in the 100 block of E. Briarcliff Road.
Possession of drug equipment
Carlos Hernandez, 20, 450 Greentree Lane, was charged with possession of drug equipment, improper use of registration, driving on a suspended license and an in-state warrant following a traffic stop at about 9:41 a.m. Oct. 8 at the intersection of Creekside Drive and Lily Cache Lane.
Possession of stolen property
Lamont Brown, 21, 9 172nd St., Hammond, Ind., was charged with improper lane usage, failure to signal, driving on a suspended license and possession of stolen property at about 3:34 a.m. Oct. 9 following traffic stop in the 200 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Krystal Scheeringa, 27, 4004 Washington St., Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at about 2:45 p.m. Oct. 3 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• Kimberly Harris-Randell, 43, 4621 Farmington Ave., Richton Park, was charged with retail theft at about 7:20 p.m. Oct. 4 at Macy’s, 645 E. Boughton Road.
• Chancellor Dorsey, 32, 108 Brookwood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with theft after not paying for a cab at about 6:35 p.m. Oct. 6 in to 100 block of Brookwood Lane.
Laura Jacobsen, 41, 321 Grosvenor Court, was charged with disorderly conduct at about 12:26 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 900 block of Ashbury Avenue.