York and Vallette Business Association hosts Fall Fest
ELMHURST – The York and Vallette Business Association is hosting Fall Fest and Safe Trick-or-Treating this weekend.
Costumes are encouraged during Fall Fest. Kids can carve or paint pumpkins. There will also be story telling, a bean bag toss and pony rides. Other attractions include a petting zoo and moon jump.
With the help of the Elmhurst Park District, Police and Fire departments, a safe trick-or-treating discussion will be held at Safety Town in Wild Meadows Trace. The miniature town is designed to reflect Elmhurst with streets buildings and traffic signs.
Fall Fest is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at York Street and the Illinois Prairie Path between the fountain, The Depot and Safety Town.
More Elmhurst News
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Nearly 9,000 runners set record at Dan Gibbon's Turkey Trot
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Oak Trust Credit Union Athlete of the Week: Charlie Rose