Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jaroslaw Malinowski, 42, 744 W. Dempster St., Mt. Prospect, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI over the legal limit, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, speeding and following a vehicle too closely at 5:09 p.m. Oct. 2 at 27W120 W. North Ave.
• Joshua Allan Jorgensen, 29, 716 Illinois Ave., Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence at 11:46 p.m. Oct. 4 at 27W010 North Ave.
• Thomas J. Shanahan, 56, 760 Burning Trail, was charged with driving under the influence at 4 p.m. Oct. 6 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
Markea L. Pinkley, 30, 254 E. St. Charles Road, was charged with assault at 3:20 p.m. Oct. 5 at her home.
Deshun D. Echols, 22, 529 E. 46th St., Chicago, and Angel Meza, 29, 325 Smith St., Glen Ellyn, were both charged with fighting at about 10:50 p.m. Oct. 2 at 628 E. St. Charles Road.
Frank Haikes, 20, 210 Glen Ellyn Road, Bloomingdale, was charged with possession of cannabis at 2:45 p.m. Oct. 1 at Spring Valley Drive and Boa Trail.
Dustin R. Cone, 35, 38W163 McDonald Drive, South Elgin, was charged with disorderly conduct at 4:32 a.m. Oct. 6 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
Michael J. Church, 29, of Ohio, was arrested on a warrant at 2:33 p.m. Oct. 7 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Clara E. Torres, 47, 550 E. Gundersen Drive, was charged with driving a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license, operating a motor vehicle without insurance and resisting or obstructing an officer on Oct. 4 at her home.
• Hope Marie Lee, 39, 304 Glenwood Drive, Bloomingdale, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without insurance, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and operating a motor vehicle with an expired license plate sticker at 8:05 a.m. Oct. 5 at Army Trail Road and Oriole Trail. There was a warrant out for Lee’s arrest at the time the incident occurred.