Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare seeks volunteers
ELMHURST – Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare is looking for volunteers.
The Volunteer Services staff works closely with each volunteer to match their skills and interests with a position. Volunteers play an important role in the patient-centered care provided at the hospital.
Volunteer opportunities with flexible hours are available in dozens of areas at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital's main campus as well as its outpatient locations and resale shops.
Those interested in volunteering can visit www.emhc.org/about-emhc or contact.
More Elmhurst News
- Police reports for Elmhurst
- Timothy Christian to present Christmas Collage Concert
- Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare system names vice presidents
- Director to answer questions after Carl Sandburg documentary screening
- Reidential sewer inspections more than halfway done
- TIF Joint Review Board discusses impact of changing businesses
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Police identify man accused of hitting cars, assaulting officer in downtown Elmhurst
- Elmhurst woman wins $500 shopping spree from Elmhurst City Centre
- Finances for Hahn Street proposals prove difficult to compare