Police reports for Lombard
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Viridiana Nolla, 28, 813 Bellflower Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:41 a.m. Sept. 29 at Butterfield and Meyers roads.
• Dana Smith, 44, 2210 S. Grace St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle after being involved in an accident at 5:38 p.m. Sept. 29 at Westmore-Meyers Road and Jackson Street.
• Cameron Tap, 20, 466 N. Main St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and improper stopping in the roadway at 1:58 a.m. Oct. 1 at Madison Street and Fairfield Avenue.
• David Faber, 33, 860 Hilawatha Drive, Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:40 a.m. Oct. 5 at the Brauer House, 1000 N. Rohlwing Road.
• Jatan Patel, 23, 3302 56th Ave. #203, Kenosha, Wis., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:38 a.m. Oct. 6 at North Avenue and I-355.
• Jerold Mederich, 58, 630 Sunnyside Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with criminal trespass at 1:52 a.m. Sept. 29 at Otto's, 433 W. Crescent Blvd. According to police, Mederich had allegedly threatened an employee and then refused to leave the business. When police arrived, they called a cab for Mederich and his friend, but the business employee told police that Mederich and his friend exited the cab and returned to the business. Mederich refused to leave the business and was transported to the Lombard Police Department and charged.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com