Police reports: Bolingbrook for Oct. 9
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Rapheal Neely, 48, 157 Sunset Lane, was charged with aggravated assault and resisting a peace officer at about 7:33 a.m. Oct. 2 in the 100 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Drayon Winston, 33, 610 Preston Drive, was charged with domestic battery, criminal damage to property and assault at about 6:22 a.m. Sept. 28 following a call to the residence.
• A battery occurred at about 2:30 a.m. Sept. 28 in the 500 block of Racine Lane.
Four charged after fight
Andrew Williams, 21, 139 Somerset Lane, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting a peace officer; Myshawn Bonds, 21, 3 Tall Oaks Court, was charged with disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property, aggravated battery, in-state warrant and obstructing justice; Raymond Simmons, 19, 129 Somerset Lane, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol, resisting a peace
officer and disorderly conduct; and Michael Rice, 25, 5600 S. Walnut Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with an in-state warrant at about 6:57 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 400 block of Colony Court following a call to the area for a fight.
Thefts, robberies reported
• A laptop, iPad mini, iPod, guitar, cellphone, jewelry and a wedding band were stolen from a residence sometime between 7:20 a.m. and 4:35 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 100 block of Fairwood Drive.
• An armed robbery occurred Sept. 26 in the 400 block of Providence Court. After delivering a pizza, the victim was jumped by multiple subjects who displayed a screwdriver, and stole $200.
• A television and radio were stolen from a vehicle sometime between Sept. 22 and Sept. 27 in the 100 block of E. Old Chicago Drive.
• A display wig was stolen at about 4:30 p.m. Sept. 24 from Nicole’s Beauty Supply, 107 E. Briarcliff Road.
• A laptop, tablet and digital camera were stolen from a residence at about 8:15 a.m. Sept. 26 in the 500 block of Thomas Road.
• A rear license plate was removed from a parked vehicle sometime between Sept. 24 and Sept. 26 in the 200 block of Davis Lane.
• A laptop was stolen sometime between 11:40 a.m. and 11:43 a.m. Sept. 26 in the 100 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive. The laptop was later recovered in a nearby park.
• A wallet and bicycle were stolen from a victim at about 8:24 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 200 block of Hadleigh Road.
• A wallet was stolen from a parked vehicle sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 200 block of Shady Lane.
• A wallet and cash were stolen sometime between 11 a.m. and 11:06 a.m. Sept. 29 in 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
• Two GPS units, cash and a jacket were stolen from three vehicles sometime between Sept. 30 and Oct. 1 in the 200 block of Charlestown Drive.
DUI, aggravated battery
Tyra Northern, 29, 457 Seminole Lane, was charged with driving under the influence, resisting a peace officer, aggravated battery, improper lane usage, driving too fast for conditions and failure to report an accident following a report of a hit and run at about 4:50 a.m. Sept. 28 in the 400 block of Seminole Lane.
• Cheruan Young, 25, 402 Standish Court, was charged with driving under the influence, no tail lights and no insurance at about 12:42 a.m. Sept. 26 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Bolingbrook Drive and W. North Frontage Road.
• William Heinrich, 26, 268 N. Commonwealth Drive, was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane usage and improper turn at intersection at about 1:41 a.m. Sept. 30 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Lindsey Lane.
• Jaime Valtierra, 19, 138 Beaconridge Drive, was charged with resisting a peace officer and illegal consumption of alcohol at about 10:52 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 100 block of Beaconridge Drive following a report of loud subjects in the parking lot.
• Joseph Armstrong, 38, 505 Preston Drive, was charged with resisting a peace officer at about 11 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 100 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive after a call to a business for a loud patron.
• Jason McDaniel, 35, 4550 W. 103rd Drive, Oak Lawn, was charged with disorderly conduct at about 8:50 p.m. Sept. 25 after police responded to a call regarding suspicious behavior in the 300 block W. Briarcliff Road.
• Julie Lafevere, 44, 11220 First St., Mokena, was charged with disorderly conduct at about 10:37 p.m. Sept. 28 in the the 300 block of Whitewater Drive following a call for a domestic disturbance.
Ryan Drozdik, 19, 104 Rocklyn Court, was charged with criminal trespass to property at about 10:11 p.m. Sept. 26 in the 400 block of Standish Court.