No injuries reported in garage fire Monday
LOMBARD – No injuries were reported after members of the Lombard Fire Department were called to extinguish a garage fire on the southeast side of the village Monday night.
A call reporting a garage fire at 1058 S. Edson St. came through at 8:01 p.m. and fire crews arrived on the scene four minutes later where they found a small, smoldering fire in a shed connected to the home's garage.
The fire was contained within minutes and damage to the home is less than $10,000, according to Lombard Battalion Chief Mary Coomes. Firefighters believe the fire was caused by a light bulb.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org