Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Theft reports, charges
• Danguole Rakauskiene, 49, of 6158 Knollway Drive, #201, Willowbrook, was charged with retail theft after she stole canned goods from a grocery store in the 0-100 block of West 63rd Street at about 12:30 p.m. Oct. 1.
• Sometime between 11:20 a.m. and 12:10 p.m. Oct. 2, cash was reported stolen from a bag in the 900 block of Oakwood Drive. The total loss is $500.
• Sometime between 5:30 p.m. Oct. 2 and 6:10 a.m. Thursday, a GPS unit was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of West 60th Street. The total loss is $110.
• Sometime between 9 p.m. Oct. 2 and 8 a.m. Thursday, clothing and cash were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1700 block of 35th Street. The total loss is $100.
• Sometime between 5 p.m. Oct. 2 and 7:45 p.m. Thursday, a bike was reported stolen from the 5500 block of King Arthur Court. The total loss is $400.
Chicago man faces drug charges
Franklin McKillian, 45, of 6019 N. Fairfield Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana in the 100 block of West 65th Street at about 12:40 a.m. Thursday.
Tires slashed on Alpine Lane
Sometime between 6 p.m. Sept. 29 and 6 a.m. Sept. 30, tires on a vehicle parked in the 6700 block of Alpine Lane were reported slashed. The total damage is $300.
Criminal damage to property charge
Christopher Evinger, 47, of 236 N. Cass Ave., was charged with criminal damage to property after he damaged a vehicle in the 200 block of North Cass Avenue at about 6:40 p.m. Thursday. The total damage is $300.
Timothy Vancil, 41, of 703 Edison Ave., Aurora, was charged with battery after he grabbed a co-worker by the neck on the 600 block of Westmont Drive at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Kayla Ewing, 18, of 7725 Woodward Ave., #3B, in Woodridge, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 700 block of West 63rd Street at about 12:15 a.m. Oct. 1. She was also cited for expired registration.
• Jonathan Engling, 27, of 211 2nd Ave., in Lombard, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 3500 block of Midwest Road at about 2:25 p.m. Sept. 30. He was also cited for expired registration.
• Raul Sorbun, 22, of 2030 Birch Lane, in Park Ridge, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 500 block of West 63rd Street at about 10:15 a.m. Saturday. He was also cited for expired registration, suspended registration and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Oscar Padilla, 47, of 2030 5602 Walnut Ave., #1B, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 0-100 block of East Ogden Avenue at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday. He was also cited for speeding and suspended registration.