Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Vu Tuan Phan, 22, 655 Gundersen Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use, failure to signal when required and speeding at 2:42 a.m. Sept. 29 at North Avenue and Route 83.
• Derrick Jackson, 22, 2S141 Ivy Lane, Lombard, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with expired registration, improper parking on the roadway, failure to wear a seatbelt and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 3:32 a.m. Sept. 29 at Roosevelt Road and Euclid Avenue.
• Jorge Gamboa, 23, 4N213 Wood Dale Road, Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, improper lane usage and driving an unsafe vehicle at 2:33 a.m. Oct. 5 at 300 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Mark Herrera, 25, 40 S. Monterey Ave., Villa Park, was charged with two counts of battery, threatening a public official, false impersonation of a peace officer, obstructing a peace officer, resisting a peace officer and reckless driving at 9:45 p.m. Sept. 29 at his home. With him was Gerardo Herrera, 53, 1304 S. Meyers Road, Lombard, who was charged with obstructing a peace officer and resisting a peace officer.
Unlawful trespass to vehicle
• Kenneth Jenkins, 19, 41 N. Mayfield Ave., Chicago, was arrested on an outstanding warrant Sept. 29 and charged with unlawful trespass to vehicle for an incident that happened at 5:16 a.m. Dec. 12, 2012 at Cottage Hill Operations, 312 W. St. Charles Road.
• Rashelle Palmer, 22, 166 Douglas St., Uxbridge, Mass., was cited with retail theft at 5:03 p.m. Oct. 2 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Hasan Ali Alsahi, 46, 13041 Ridgewood Drive, Palos Park, was cited with retail theft at 10:34 p.m. Oct. 3 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Arielle Palmer, 23, 4201 N. Clarendon Ave., Chicago, was cited with retail theft at 7:12 a.m. Oct. 5 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Curtis Jones, 59, 338 W. Division St., Villa Park, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 2:06 p.m. Oct. 4 at his home.
Criminal damage to property
• The four tires of a vehicle were punctured at 206 W. Division St. between 12:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sept. 29.
• Someone tried unsuccessfully to pry open the back door at Midas Muffler, 5 E. North Ave., and damaged the door and frame at 4:56 a.m. Oct. 3.
• A car tire was slashed at 528 W. Division St. at 10:49 p.m. Oct. 4.
• The glass entrance door of the Bedding Experts, 70 E. North Ave., was shattered but no entrance was gained between 6 a.m. Oct. 2 and 9:26 a.m. Oct. 5.