Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Tatiana J. Cole, 29, 2300 Century Point Lane, Glendale Height, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended and improper parking on a roadway at 5:05 a.m. Sept. 28 at Vallette Street and Poplar Avenue.
• Terrance Patton, 29, of the 5000 block of West Gladys Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to yield, driving while license suspended and not having insurance at 12:29 a.m. Oct. 4 at Third Street and Addison Avenue. Passenger Edward Nolan, 27, of the 900 block of South Clyde Avenue, Chicago, was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol.
• John Carbonara, 58, of the 600 block of South Riverside Drive, Villa Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, disobeying a traffic control device, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana at 12:52 a.m. Oct. 5 at North Avenue and Route 83.
Domestic battery charged
• Cristian Arriaza, 18, of the 200 block of East Butterfield Road was charged with domestic battery at 1:04 a.m. Oct. 2 at his home.
• Brian Cote, 47, of the 150 block of East Schiller Street, was charged with domestic battery and interfering with a 911 call at 9:17 p.m. Oct. 6 at his home.
Erica M. Johnson, 32, of the 500 block of Fay Avenue, was charged with battery at 7:29 p.m. Sept. 30 in the 200 block of South Route 83.
Delivery of ecstasy charged
Brandon Vasquez, 19, of the 900 block of West 36th Street, Chicago, and Angelo Nesci, 21, of the 800 block of West 33rd Street, Chicago, were charged with delivery of ecstasy and possession of marijuana at 8:15 p.m. Oct. 1 at York Street and Crescent Avenue while delivering 101 pills of ecstasy and having 1.5 grams of marijuana with them. The car they were driving and $1,450 in cash were seized for drug forfeiture.
Possession of marijuana charged
(Editor's note: The following charges were adjudicated with no conviction) Mariella Corral, 21, of the 800 East Crest Avenue, Addison, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:48 a.m. Oct. 6 in the 100 block of West Adelaide Street.
Disorderly conduct charged
Mark V. Malchert, 56, of the 400 block of North Ellsworth Avenue, Villa Park, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:38 p.m. Oct. 6 at the Illinois Prairie Path and Spring Road after he was found highly intoxicated lying against a tree.
Public intoxication cited
Dennis Pedote, 44, of the 100 block of Evergreen Avenue was cited for public intoxication at 9:43 p.m. Sept. 28.
Public urination cited
Theodore Gehman, 21, of the 600 block of North West Avenue was cited for befouling public property at 1:57 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 100 block of West Adelaide Street for urinating on a wall.
Underage drinking cited, charged
• Hannah Jasinski,18, of the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue was cited for consumption of alcohol by a minor at 12:23 a.m. Sept. 29 near her home.
• Justin Spaeth, 19, of the 300 block of West Montrose Avenue, was cited for consumption of alcohol by a minor at 3:27 a.m. Sept. 29 in the near his home.
• Kayla Kennelly, 20, of the 2800 block of Eisenhower Driver, was charged with public intoxication, consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of a fake ID at 2:05 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 100 block of North Addison. Fitz's Pub was also charged with having a minor on licensed premise.
• Joshua Rice, 18, of the 15W200 block of Lexington Street, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor, driving under 21 with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.0 and speeding at 11:34 p.m. Oct. 4 at Robert T. Palmer Drive and Schiller Street.
• Soumya Mathews, 19, of the 10400 block of Dearlove Road, Glenview, was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor at 4:10 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue.
• Edward Beyer, 18, of the 1100 block of Juniper Lane, Mount Prospect, was cited for consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:12 a.m. Oct. 6 in the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue.
• Nicholas Bonastia, 18, of the 4800 block of Chapel Hill Drive, St. Louis, Mo. was cited for consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:31 a.m. Oct. 6 in the 200 block of West First Street.
Underage possession of alcohol
Two minors were charged with possession of tobacco and unlawful possession of alcohol at 3:03 p.m. Oct. 3 in the 200 block of South Prospect Avenue.
Possession of drug paraphernalia charged
Joshua Trevino, 20, of the 300 block of Virginia Street, Bensenville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, expired registration and not wearing a seatbelt at 4:35 p.m. Oct. 4 in the 100 block of West Grand Avenue.
Stolen vehicle reported
A white Soughton semi-trailer was reported stolen between 4:30 p.m. Sept. 5 and 4:30 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 600 block of North County Line Road.
• Patricia L. Kearney, 49, of the 200 block of South Oak Street, Itasca, was charged with retail theft at 4:32 p.m. Oct. 2 in the 300 block Route 83 after stealing $450 worth of clothing and jewelry.
• A minor was charged with retail theft at 1:15 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 300 block of South Route 83.
• Dominique N. Tolliver, 27, of the 0 to 100 block of 21st Avenue, Maywood, was charged with retail theft at 2:52 p.m. Oct. 6 in the 200 block of South Route 83 after stealing two Jam Classic wireless speakers valued at $49.99 apiece and a pair of Joe Boxer sleep pants valued at $16.99.
Thefts, burglaries reported
• $350 was reported stolen from a wallet at 3:35 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 100 block of North York Road.
• Dehumidifiers, fans and an infrared camera were reported stolen at 10:49 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 700 block of North Industrial Drive.
• Someone stole 15 new tires from five parked trucks between 5 p.m. Sept. 28 and 6 a.m. Sept. 30 in the 700 block of North York Road.
• A front tire was reported stolen from a locked bicycle between 6 and 8:30 p.m. Sept. 30 at First and York streets.
• A wallet containing $220, a driver's license, credit card and miscellaneous papers was reported stolen at 9:31 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 1000 block of North York Street.
• A basement awning window frame was reported stolen between 7 a.m. Sept. 30 and 10 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 500 block of South Poplar Avenue.
• A spare Goodyear Wrangler tire and rim, worth $550, were stolen from a parked car between 10:30 a.m. and 2:18 p.m. Oct. 4 in the 100 block of Brush Hill Road.
• A broken rear kitchen window and ransacked home were reported at 10:53 p.m. Oct. 4 in the 400 block of Alma Street.
• A tackle box worth $300 was reported stolen between 11:34 a.m. and 1:46 p.m. Oct. 4 at Schiller Street and Robert T. Palmer Drive.
• A black Coach pouch-style wallet containing $149, credit and debit cards was reported stolen at 9:49 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 200 block of Route 83.
Attempted burglary reported
• Someone gained entry to a business, but nothing appeared to be missing at 1:06 a.m. Sept. 30.
• Pry marks were reported on the door and windows of a business at 8:19 a.m. Sept. 30 in the 700 block of Route 83.
Suspicious circumstances reported
Three girls reported a man walking 30 to 40 feet behind them who continued to follow them down various streets on their way home from school at 3:30 p.m. Oct. 2 at Poplar and Forest avenues. Police spoke with a suspected man who denied being in Elmhurst at the time.
Criminal damage to property charged
Jonathon F. Niewinski, 20, of the 10000 block of Holly Lane, Des Plaines, was charged with criminal damage to property at 2:33 p.m. Oct. 2 in the 700 block of Adele Street after kicking in a door.
Criminal damage to property reported
• A smashed front windshield was reported at 9:44 a.m. Sept. 28 in the 800 block of North York Street.
• A passenger side front window and passenger side mirror were reported broken on a parked car between 3 p.m. Sept. 28 and 6 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 100 block of West Wrightwood Avenue.
• Someone keyed profanity into the front passenger side quarter panel of a car, an estimated $200 worth of damage, between 6:30 a.m. Oct. 2 and 6:30 a.m. Oct. 3 in the 200 block of North Larch Avenue.
• A broken front porch light fixture was reported at 10:10 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 100 block of East Wilson Street.
• A license plate was reported lost at 9:17 a.m. Oct. 1 in the 400 block of East Fullerton Avenue.
• License plates were reported lost at 2:54 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 700 block of North York Road.
A girls aqua, white saddle, Sears Spaceliner bicycle was found at 8:02 p.m. Oct. 6 in Wilder Park.