Volley for the Cure at Glenbard North to fundraise to fight breast cancer
CAROL STREAM – More than 100 students from Glenbard North High School and Lake Park High School will participate in Volley for the Cure, an annual fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, on Oct. 8 at Glenbard North, according to a news release from Glenbard Township High School District 87.
Low level volleyball matches will begin at 5 p.m. and varsity matches will begin at 6 p.m. Prize drawings, a bake sale and other events will also take place.
Breast cancer survivors will be recognized in between games.
All proceeds from the event go directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
More Carol Stream News
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Windsor Park to host Christmas Open House
- Police reports: Carol Stream for Dec. 6
- All-area football MVP: Glenbard North's Justin Jackson 'was phenomenal'