Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Collin Rafferty, 18, of 109 Timberline Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, criminal trespass to state property, illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle after a traffic stop at 10:26 p.m. Sept. 19 at Roberta Street and Timberline Drive.
• Zbigniew Tyrala, 38, of 14564 W. 136th St., Homer Glen, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving after a traffic incident at 8:39 p.m. Sept. 21 at McCarthy Road and Archer Avenue.
• Mary Ann Gines, 35, of 814 Singer Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and speeding after a traffic stop at 3:07 a.m. Sept. 24 at State Street and Old Lemont Road.
• Peter Corse, 24, of 43 Sun Hill Lane, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident at 2:17 a.m. Sept. 29 at Warner Avenue and Logan Street.
• Michael Farr, 41, of 625 N. Madison St., Oswego, was given a local citation for possession of drug paraphernalia after a stop at 8 a.m. Sept. 28 at New Avenue and Ceco Road.
Seventy euros were removed from a vehicle parked in a garage between Sept. 26 and 27 in the zero block of Sawgrass Drive.
• Robert Garber, 35, of 507 Amherst Ave., Romeoville, was charged with retail theft after an incident on Sept. 19 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
• A juvenile was charged with retail theft after an incident on Sept. 28 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
Criminal damage to property
Robert Derbas, 18, of 220 Cass St., was charged with criminal damage to property after an incident at 8:35 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 300 block of Illinois Street.
A residence was pelted with eggs and toilet paper and was written on with spray paint and shaving cream between 11 p.m. Sept. 26 and 6:25 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 500 block of Singer Avenue.
Vicki Diggles, 48, of 1240 131st Court, was charged with harassment by telephone after an incident at 3:34 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 1100 block of State Street.
Robert Desmond, 23, of 1014 Cherokee Place, was charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct after an incident at 1:34 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 1000 block of Cherokee Place.
Underage alcohol consumption
• A juvenile was charged with underage consumption after an incident at 12:42 a.m. Sept. 28 at 127th Street and Chestnut Crossing.
• Three juveniles were charged with underage possession and consumption of alcohol after an incident on Sept. 28 at State Street and Arbor Drive.
• Joseph Westferro, 27, of 13069 Bluegrass Drive, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to signal after a traffic stop at 9:39 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 15700 block of 127th Street.
• Diego Perez, 18, of 1109 Ridgewood Ave., Joliet, was charged with no valid Illinois drivers license, operation of uninsured motor vehicle and failure to signal when required after a traffic stop at 8:50 a.m. Sept. 24 at New Avenue and Lockport Street.
• Manuel Basco, 43, of 3512 61st St., Cicero, was charged with no drivers license and no insurance after a traffic stop at 7:02 a.m. Sept. 26 in the 15700 block of New Avenue.
• Jose Garduno-Munguia, 34, of 1803 60th Court, Cicero, was charged with no valid drivers license and no insurance after a traffic stop at 10:34 a.m. Sept. 26 at Main and Holmes streets.
• Isidro Gabriel, 35, of 201 Diane Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving while license revoked and speeding after a traffic stop at 2:13 p.m. Sept. 29 at State and Logan streets.