Police reports for Addison
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Domestic battery charged
• Roberto Davila, 30, of the 2600 block of Drake Avenue, Chicago, was charged with domestic battery at 10:43 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 100 block of Janice Lane.
• Keith J. Relaz, 46, of the 1800 block of Kings Point Drive South, Addison, was charged with domestic battery at 11:30 a.m. Sept. 22 in the 900 block of West Lake Street.
• Charles T. Ferris, 35, of the 1100 block of Dickens Way, Schaumburg, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 12:30 a.m. Sept. 19 at Central Court and Lake Street.
• Jorge E. Gomez, 31, of the 0 to 100 block of Weston Avenue, Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, endangering the health/life of a child at 8:13 p.m. Sept. 22 in the 100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
• Vincent J. Caldrone, 52, of the 06N100 block of Dinah, Medinah, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol at 1:19 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 1400 block of West Lake Street.
Possession of marijuana
Gabriela Baeza, 26, of the 400 block of James Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at 12:30 a.m. Sept. 22 in the 600 block of South Wisconsin Avenue.
Brigett Boyko, 38, of the 1300 block of Barnwall Drive, was charged with retail theft at 4:12 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 1000 block of North Rohlwing Road after stealing numerous items from Walmart.
A man's wallet was stolen from his back pocket at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 1000 block of Rohlwing Road.
Suspicious incident reported
Six pad locks were reported cut off of trucking containers at 9:35 a.m. Sept. 20 in the 800 block of South Addison Road.