Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lisle Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Kevin P. Carlson, 21, 8832 Patrick Court, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving too fast for conditions, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to give aid or information following an accident at 9:22 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 5800 block of Eastlake Drive.
• Sai K. Ivaturi, 33, 4760 St. Joseph Creek Road, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 11:30 p.m. Sept. 22 at Ogden and Indiana avenues.
• Robert L. Perbix, 47, 11102 Shelley St., Westchester, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and illegal transportation of alcohol at 9:15 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 3000 block of Ogden Avenue.
Domestic battery charged
Christopher W. Garner, 42, 1000 School St., Lisle, was charged with domestic battery at 2:20 a.m. Sept. 21 at his residence.
Violating order of protection alleged
Joseph D. Carella, 57, 5600 Hillcrest Lane, Lisle, was charged with violating an order of protection at 8:31 a.m. Sept. 19 in the 1900 block of Ohio Street.
• Jorge Pimentel, 32, 149 S. Lombard Ave., Lombard, was charged with no insurance, improper turn and driving while license revoked at 11:23 p.m. Thursday in the 4600 block of Old Tavern Road.
• Byron Valiente, 30, 4101 W. Nelson St., Chicago, was charged with speeding and no driver’s license at 4:35 p.m. Sept. 21 at Route 53 and Warrenville Road.