Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Darryl Johnson, 28, 175 Oakland Grove, Elmhurst, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:54 a.m. Sept. 22 at 849 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Nyron Shaw, 30, 810 Foxworth Blvd., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a traffic control device, stopping on a roadway and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 6:10 a.m. Sept. 22 at Highland Avenue and 22nd Street.
• Richard Byrd, 54, 237 Robert Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 11:43 a.m. Sept. 23 at 213 E. Central Ave.
• Sarah Barnard, 26, 425 S. Grace S., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving an uninsured motor vehicle after being involved in an accident at 1:02 a.m. Sept. 26 at 617 S. Grace St.
• Debra Boebinger, 54, 1004 S. School St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after being involved in an accident at 7:10 p.m. Sept. 26 at Westmore-Meyers Road and Lombard Circle.
• Katherine Jarocka, 39, 17W706 Butterfield Road, Oakbrook Terrace, was charged with retail theft at 2:11 p.m. Sept. 23 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown.
• Deanna Romine, 18, 943 S. Addison Road, Addison, was charged with retail theft at 3:02 p.m. Sept. 24 at J.C. Penney, 175 Yorktown.
• Allison Schuldt, 26, 1106 E. Jackson St., Lombard, was charged with domestic battery and arrested on an outstanding warrant at 9:07 a.m. Sept. 24 at her home.
• Someone entered Mama Thai, 52 W. Roosevelt Road through a ceiling vent and took an undetermined amount of cash from the register. The report was made at 11:18 a.m. Sept. 25.
• Daniel Fonseca, 35, 715 Wicker Ave., Streamwood, was charged with battery at 9:51 p.m. Sept. 25 at Lucky Strike Lane, 100 Yorktown.
• Kelly Palermo, 49, 5932 N. Osanam Ave., Chicago, was charged with battery at 1:34 p.m. Oct. 26 at 240 N. Westmore Ave.
Burglary to motor vehicle
• Two pairs of glasses, clippers and a bag were taken from a car in the 00 block of Wooland Court between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. Sept. 26.
• Several tools were taken from a car in the 900 block of East Maple Street. The report was made at 7:56 a.m. Sept. 27.