Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Aggravated assault, criminal damage alleged
Marcus Olutayo, 23, 4042 W. Kamerling Ave., Chicago, was charged with criminal damage to vehicle and aggravated assault on Sept. 25 following an incident in the 400 block of Foxborough Drive.
Aurora man accused of leaving scene of accident
Refugio Candeza, 61, 1002 Lebanon St., Aurora, was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, failure to give aid, failure to report an accident, failure to reduce speed and no insurance at about 8:10 a.m. Sept. 23 following a traffic stop in the 1200 block of 115th Street.
Thefts, robberies reported
• About $1,800 worth of cash was stolen from a residence Sept. 18 in the 100 block of Cypress Drive.
• Several sprinkler heads valued at $7,500 were stolen sometime between Sept. 20 and Sept. 23 in the 600 block of Territorial Drive.
• Between 30 and 40 monitors valued at $4,300 were stolen from a shipping container sometime between 6 a.m. and 6:05 a.m. Sept. 20 in the 100 block of E. South Frontage Road.
• William Vargas, 20, 268 Braemar Glen, Bolingbrook, was charged with theft at about 4:17 p.m. Sept. 20 at Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Terry James, 19, 521 King Arthur Way, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft and resisting a peace officer at about 9:35 p.m. Sept. 21 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• A 2002 Ford Explorer was stolen from a driveway sometime between 2 a.m. and 6:20 a.m. Sept. 21 in the 700 block of Hartford Lane.
• Eight catalytic converters were stolen from parked vehicles sometime between 1 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 100 and 200 blocks of N. Weber Road, the 200 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive and the 100 block of S. Weber Road.
• A victim’s prescription medication and cash were stolen at about 2:08 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A tool box and decorations were stolen from a residence sometime between 9 a.m. and 5:47 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 200 block of Homewood Drive.
• Nine bottles of alcohol were stolen on Sept. 22 from Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• A Playstation 3 was stolen sometime Sept. 17 or Sept. 18 from a residence in the 1400 block of Glenside Drive.
• An iPhone was stolen from a purse sometime between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. Sept. 21 while the victim was shopping in the 200 block of S. Weber Road.
• An IPhone 5 was stolen from a vehicle parked sometime between 5:30 p.m and 6:15 p.m. Sept. 23 in the 200 block of N. Weber Road.
• A purse was stolen from a cart sometime between 1:50 p.m. and 1:59 p.m. Sept. 23 at a business in the 200 block N. Weber Road.
• A wallet was stolen from a secured locker sometime between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 500 block of N. Janes Avenue.
• A pair of jeans and cash were stolen from a vehicle at about 4:03 a.m. in the 500 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
Sara Kane, 49, 137 Glen Lake Drive, Bolingbrook was charged with driving under the influence at about 4:58 p.m. Sept. 23 following a traffic stop in the 200 block of Lake Shore Drive.
Criminal trespass, resisting arrest
Ronald Laury, 23, 108 Winston Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to property and resisting a peace officer at about 5:06 am. Sept. 19 following a call to a business in the 11000 block of Remington Boulevard.
Property damage reported
• A residential window was broken at about 11:07 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 1400 block of W. Boughton Road.
• Criminal damage to a vehicle was reported at about 5:55 p.m. Sept. 20 in a parking lot in the 700 block of E. Boughton Road.
• A glass window was shattered at about 7:15 p.m. Sept. 21 in the 400 block of Colony Court.
• A glass door to a business was broken sometime between 3:30 a.m. and 7:04 a.m. Sept. 23 in the 900 block of Carlow Drive.
Diego Vides, 25, 8621 S. Massasoit St., Burbank, was charged with driving on a suspended license, muffler violation and possession of cannabis at about 3:40 a.m. Sept. 21 following traffic stop at the intersection Lily Cache Lane and Bolingbrook Drive.
Disorderly conduct alleged
Jason McDaniel, 35, 4550 W. 103rd Drive, Oak Lawn, was charged with disorderly conduct at about 8:29 p.m. Sept. 25 following an incident in the 300 block of W. Briarcliff Road.
Restraining order violation
David Ostrwoski, 38, 2209 Hiawatha Drive, Woodridge, was charged with a violation of order of protection at about 10 a.m. Sept. 19.
Woodridge man faces battery, assault charges
George Philips, 54, 8316 Oak Loop Drive, Woodridge, was charged with domestic battery and aggravated assault at about 11:59 p.m. Sept. 21 in the 200 block of Riverside Drive.