Police reports: Woodridge for Oct. 2
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Juvenile charged with assault, retail theft
A 17-year-old male juvenile was charged with assault and retail theft after an incident at Dominick’s, 2363 63rd St., at about 6:06 p.m. Sept. 21.
Theft reports, charges
• Lynn Tchuisse-Tcheukado, 23, 13 W. Quincy St., Westmont, was charged with retail theft after removing clothing from Kohl’s, 1001 W. 75th St., at about 6 p.m. Sept. 21.
• Sometime between 8:15 p.m. Sept. 21 and 4 a.m. Sept. 22, a safe containing cash was reported stolen from Dunkin’ Donuts, 1920 87th St.
• Gardner Springfield, 42, and Ramona Fields, 34, both of 114 65th St., Westmont, were charged with retail theft after removing bottles of liquor from Dominick’s, 2363 63rd St., at about 6:25 p.m. Thursday.
• Dean Mersch, 54, 45 Brookshire Court, in Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic accident in the 7800 block of Route 53 at about 11:22 p.m. Sept. 21.
• Willie Lewis, 26, 1435 Superior St., Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic stop at Route 53 and 71st Street at about 2:23 a.m. Sept. 22.
Matthew McNeal, 19, 445 Prairie Ave., Calumet City, was charged with criminal trespassing to property after a traffic stop in the 8100 block of Waterbury Court at about 5 p.m. Sept. 25.
Property damage reported
Sometime between Sept. 19 and Sept. 20, four incidents of criminal damage were reported to vehicles parked in the 2000 block of Country Club Drive. Three cars and a motorcycle were reported keyed.