Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Larry E. Eastman, 44, 26w150 Red Wing Court, was charged with aggravated battery at 6:45 p.m. Sept. 27 at his home.
• Tracy L. Racan, 47, 2316 Burr Oak Ave., North Riverside, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:35 p.m. Sept. 28 at Roosevelt and Shaffner roads.
• Kevin Hannon, 28, 1603 Stratford Court, Joliet, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol at 12:26 a.m. Sept. 28 at 101 Rice Lake Square.
• Joseph M. Klipp, 25, 269 Park Blvd., Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:45 a.m. Sept. 27 at Lorraine and Roosevelt roads.
• Martin Martinez, 43, 5624 W. 22nd Place, Cicero, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:34 a.m. Sept. 25 at Roosevelt Road and Woodlawn Street.
Possession of drugs,
• Matthew D. Bytner, 20, 1502 Center Ave., was charged with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:15 p.m. Sept. 21 at Carlton Street and Roosevelt Road.
Theft and retail theft
• Sally A. Zoch, 48, 27w140 Hickory Lane, West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 4:35 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• A briefcase left outside of a classroom containing a laptop and a tablet computer that were the property of Wheaton College was reported stolen between 2:55 p.m. and 3:05 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 400 block of North Howard Street.
• A wallet was removed from a student center at Wheaton College between 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 500 block of East College Avenue.
• Annette M. Dejohnetter, 41, 18854 W. Louise Drive, Lansing; Raymond C. Pope, 21, 9221 S. Greenwood Ave., Chicago and Sylwia B. Lucarz, 28, 744 W. Montrose Ave., Chicago, were charged with retail theft at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 26 at Fapp Circle and Roosevelt Road.
• An outdoor metal patio chair was stolen from a yard at 10 a.m. Sept. 9 in the 900 block of East Illinois Street.
• A cellphone was stolen from an unattended sweatshirt pocket at 2:11 p.m. Sept. 23 in the 1800 block of Manchester Road.
• A mountain bike attached to a bike rack was reported missing and its lock was reported cut between 6:30 p.m. and 9:40 p.m. Sept. 21 at Cross and Wesley streets.
Possession of stolen property
• Thomas W. Pautsch, 62, no listed address, was charged with possession of stolen property at 11:38 p.m. Sept. 24 at 201 N. Main St.
• A man who was completely naked except for a dark colored knit skull cap approached a woman and stared at her briefly before walking out of her line of sight between 4:40 a.m. and 5 a.m. Sept. 25 in the 1700 block of East 22nd Street. The subject was described as a heavyset white male in his late twenties or early thirties.
• Anthony C. Ramirez, 25, 26w073 Armburst Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct at 10:30 a.m. Sept. 26 at Roosevelt Road and West Street.
Criminal damage and criminal damage to property
• Ten landscaping pavers were smashed in a parking lot after unknown persons assembled a makeshift skateboard park with miscellaneous building materials from surrounding businesses between 5 p.m. Sept. 27 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 30 in the 700 block of West Childs Street.
• Sami Omer Ibrahim, 30, 17 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with criminal damage to property at 11:24 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 300 block of East Roosevelt Road in Glen Ellyn.
• A large window on the east side of a building was found shattered at 1:11 a.m. Sept. 24 in the 200 block of North Gables Boulevard.
• Spray paint was found on the west side of a concrete wall south of the Illinois Prairie Path pedestrian bridge at 9:39 p.m. Sept. 28 at Carlton Street and Liberty Drive.
Arrest on warrant
• C. Lynn Griffin, 49, 708 Childs St., was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving without a license and was charged with a suspended driver’s license at 12:38 a.m. Sept. 28 at Childs Street and Delles Road.
• Anthony C. Ramirez, 25, 26w073 Armburst Ave., was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court at 4:21 p.m. Sept. 27 at the Wheaton Police Department.
• Aboubakar T. Monjolo, 26, 1340 N. Main St., was arrested on warrant for driving without a license, failure to appear in court for driving without a license and having an invalid driver’s license and driving with a revoked driver’s license at 3:49 a.m. Sept. 27 at Geneva Road and Main Street.
• Mohamed A. Sheikh, 24, 2114 W. Roosevelt Road, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for assault, consumption of alcohol by a minor, driving without a license and aggravated assault at 4:58 p.m. Sept. 20 at the Wheaton Police Department.