Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Kimberly Ebel, 45, 325 Messenger Circle, North Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:19 p.m. Sept. 14 between Washington and Main streets.
Abel Valdez, 27, of 913 S. Oak St., and Rosario Gutierrez-Valdez, 29, A1240 S. Kings Circle, were charged with one count of battery each at 12:56 a.m. Sept. 15 in the 500 block of East Pomeroy Street.
• A phone was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle between Sept. 13 and 3:30 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 200 block of West National Street.
• The door of a residence was broken by two unknown people who took three electric heaters, valued at $200 each, from the home between Sept. 9 and 5 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 400 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• A purse containing an Illinois driver’s license, Link card, bank card and matricular card was stolen from an unlocked residence at 7:55 a.m. Sept. 20 in the 800 block of Windsor Court.
• Jewelry was reported missing from a bedroom between Aug. 25 and 5 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 100 block of West North Avenue.
• An unissued license plate sticker was reported missing at 8 a.m. Sept. 16 in the 100 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Copper wire used for streetlight poles was stolen between Sept. 13 and 6 p.m. Sept. 20 between North Avenue and Keil Road.
• Three sewer grates were reported missing between Sept. 17 and 8 a.m. Sept. 21 between Franciscan Way and North Avenue.
• One sewer grate was reported missing at 2:55 p.m. Sept. 21 in the 1800 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• A bicycle was reported stolen between Sept. 20 and 7:15 p.m. Sept. 21 in the 500 block of Arbor Street.
to motor vehicle
A small hole was made in the front right headlight of a vehicle and two small dents were found on the rear passenger door between Sept. 14 and 1 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 900 block of Ainsley Drive.
Graffiti was discovered between Sept. 1 and 12:01 a.m. Sept. 15 in the 100 block of West National Street.
• An unknown person used an individual’s personal information to open a Capital One credit card between Jan. 1, 2000 and 7 a.m. Sept. 16. Charges totaling $863.19 were made on the card.
• Unauthorized charges totaling $597.02 were made on a credit card at a Jewel grocery store between Aug. 15 and 6:38 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 700 block of Persimmon Drive.
• Antonio Munoz, 20, 841 Brentwood Drive, was charged with operating an uninsured vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and all other traffic violations at 2:17 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 200 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Rony Cardona, 23, 1054 York Road, Bensenville, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and speeding at 7:03 p.m. Sept. 17 between East North Avenue and St. Charles Road.
• Jose Mendoza, 18, 576 Horace Drive, Elgin, was charged with reckless driving at 9:52 p.m. Sept. 19 between Illinois Route 59 and Blair Street.
• Mauricio Perez, 23, 1104 Allen Ave., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and improper lane usage at 11:16 p.m. Sept. 19 between Illinois Route 59 and Pine Street.
• A sex offender registered at 3:13 p.m. Sept. 20 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
An envelope containing an insurance card, medical card and esthetician license was reported missing between Sept. 13 and 7 a.m. Sept. 15 in the 1400 block of White Oak Lane.