Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• James Connelly, 73, of 603 Singer Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and no insurance after a traffic incident at 7 p.m. Sept. 13 at State and Custer streets.
• Edwin Jerzak, 53, of 7 Cour Versaille, Palos Hills, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, improper lane usage and no valid registration after a traffic stop at 11:43 p.m. Sept. 13 at McCarthy and Bell roads.
• Byron Hood, 38, of 955 Tucker Lane, Sanford, Fla., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 1:05 a.m. Sept. 15 at 127th and Walter streets.
• Janusz Loboz, 49, of 13941 Persimmon Drive, Orland Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and disobeying a stop sign after a traffic stop at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 22 at Archer Avenue and State Street.
• Robert Derbas, 18, of 220 Cass St., Preston Gowens, 18, and Danielle Gowens, 18, both of 206 Stephen St., were charged with theft after an incident at 11 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 300 block of Short Street.
• Soccer balls, soccer cleats and a Puma bag were stolen between Sept. 12 and 16 from a vehicle in the 700 block of Hickory Street.
• A MacBook Pro, two Belkin firewire cables, a Kensington four-port pocket hub, a computer case and a C-Gate TB hard drive were stolen between Sept. 19 and 20 from a vehicle in the 50 block of Ruffled Feathers Drive.
• Donald Walunga, 34, of 1642 Sandy Drive, Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 2:02 p.m. Sept. 19 in the 16700 block of New Avenue.
• Omar Orozco, 36, of 15665 Waterford Lane, Manhattan, was charged with driving while license suspended and disobeying a traffic control device after a traffic stop at 2:44 p.m. Sept. 22 at Lockport Street and New Avenue.
• Jesus Sanchez, 36, of 5330 Hamlin Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and suspended registration for no insurance after a traffic stop at 9:55 a.m. Sept. 22 at Lemont and Old Lemont roads.
• A vehicle’s wiper blade arms were broken and its antenna was bent and a second story window was broken with a rock between 7 p.m. Sept. 3 and 7 a.m. Sept. 17 in the 500 block of Talcott Avenue.