Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Oct. 3
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Kimbert C. Cattenhead, 41, 563 Grosvenor Lane, Aurora, was charged with domestic battery at 3 p.m. Sept. 13 in the 100 block of Tanglewood Drive.
Daniel Herrera, 27, 8940 Route 34, Yorkville, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended and improper lane usage at 4 a.m. Sept. 15 at Roosevelt Road and Pershing Avenue.
Cederick T. Shewan, 20, 2148 Wallcott Road, Aurora, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 1:52 a.m. Sept. 14 in the 300 block of Roosevelt Road.
Myron D. Ester, 45, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 3:44 p.m. Sept. 15 at the Glen Ellyn Public Library, 400 Duane St.
A spare tire was stolen from a vehicle at 12:45 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 200 block of Ott Avenue.
to vehicle reported
• The side of a vehicle was scratched while it was parked in a train station parking lot between 8:30 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. Sept. 10 near the Glen Ellyn Train Station, 551 Crescent Blvd.
• The driver’s side door of a vehicle was scratched while it was parked in a parking lot between 4:30 p.m. Sept. 10 and 10:22 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
• David Faustino-Guzman, 27, 713 N. Swift Road, Addison, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving without a license and failure to yield at 8:22 a.m. Sept. 10 in the 400 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Tiajuana Jackson, 42, 525 N. Yale Ave., Villa Park, was charged with driving without a license at 8:59 a.m. Sept. 11 at St. Charles and Riford roads.
• Manuel Guachichulca, 54, 3849 S. Kedzie Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license revoked and Ivan P. Guachichulca, 32, 3140 W. Pershing Road, Chicago, was charged with permitting an unauthorized person to drive at 11:08 p.m. Sept. 13 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.