Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Harris Razman, 18, of the 800 block of South Lorraine Road; Enis Ibrahimovic, 19, of the zero block of Brittany Lane, Glendale Heights; Will M. Harris, 18, of the 900 block of South Lorraine Road; Harris Lemes, 18, of the 2000 block of Brittany Lane, Glendale Heights and Mirel Ibrahimovic, 22, of the 400 block of North President Street were charged with mob action at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 800 block of South Lorraine Road.
DUI and aggravated DUI
• Yiesel Perez, 20, 872 Windsor Court, West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:55 a.m. Sept. 22 in the 300 block of East Loop Road.
• Daniel M. Hyzy, 22, 1464 Divine Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:22 a.m. Sept. 21 at Gables Boulevard and Roosevelt Road.
• Rafael Garcia-Sandoval, 26, 314 Wilson Ave., West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with no driver’s license at 12:30 a.m. Sept. 21 at Roosevelt Road and Madison Avenue.
• Carl E. Tidmore, 45, of the 1400 block of West Stonebridge Circle, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, aggravated driving with a revoked license and improper lane usage at 12:47 a.m. Sept. 17 at Aurora Way and Roosevelt Road.
• Nicholas R. Brown, 19, of the 400 block of South Hale Street, was charged with burglary and possession of stolen property and Aquan C. Green, 18, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, was charged with burglary at 7:44 p.m. Sept. 17 at Crescent and President streets.
Theft and retail theft
• Kamera Hicks, 22, 27w106 Cooley Ave., Winfield, was charged with retail theft at 4:52 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 500 block of South County Farm Road.
• Several bicycles and bicycle parts were reported stolen at 9:47 a.m. Sept. 20 at 1340 N. Main St.
• The seat and lighting system for a secured bicycle was reported stolen between 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Sept. 10 at Liberty Drive and West Street.
• A KHS Urban commuter bike was reported missing between 4 p.m. Aug. 18 and 1 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 1100 block of East Evergreen Street.
• Yolanda Vega, 44, of the 400 block of Ann Street, West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 2:12 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
Failure to appear
• Donald R. Brothers, 63, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, was charged with failure to appear in court for battery at 9:42 a.m. Sept. 19 at Front and Hale streets.
• Devin J. Quaid, 37, of the 1200 block of Hailshaw Court, was charged with failure to appear in court for battery at 7:45 a.m. Sept. 19 in the 1200 block of Hailshaw Court.
• A large window was reported shattered between 10 p.m. Sept. 20 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 21 in the 2100 block of West Creekside Drive.
• A Jeep 4x4, Harley-Davidson motorcycle and large tool chest were spray painted between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 600 block of South West Street.
• A concession stand and adjacent shed in Briar Patch Park was defaced with silver and green paint between 3 p.m. Sept. 20 and 8:12 a.m. Sept. 23.
Hit and run
• Kristi M. Best, 37, 234 E. Daisy Circle, Romeoville, was charged with hit and run, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, suspended driver’s license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 10:19 a.m. Sept. 22 at Butterfield Road and Williams Street in Warrenville.
Aggravated suspended driver’s license
• Francisco Salmeron, 37, 669 Burns St., Carol Stream, was charged with aggravated suspended driver’s license at 3:55 p.m. Sept. 21 at Geneva Road and Main Street.