Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A Dewalt mixer drill, miter saw, two Makita drills, sawzall and a bag of mechanic tools were stolen from an unlocked 2000 Chevrolet van at 2 a.m. Sept. 8 in the 1000 block of Barber Street.
• Approximately $406 was taken from two unlocked vehicles between Sept. 10 and 9 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 800 block of Hill View Avenue.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 7 p.m. Sept. 7 in the 200 block of Neltnor Boulevard.
• Two sewer grates were reported stolen at 8:35 a.m. Sept. 10 between Bainbridge Boulevard and Smith Road.
• William Lyman, 54, 220 Ingalton Ave., was charged with retail theft at 11:50 a.m. Sept. 10 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 2:30 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• Four sewer grates were reported stolen at 12:57 p.m. Sept. 12 between Geneva and Parker streets.
• A woman’s bicycle was reported stolen at 5:05 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 200 block of East Stimmel Street.
• Ivan Palacios, 31, 244 Norris St., was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, aggravated operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and improper lane usage at 9:45 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 300 block of Norris Street.
• Jill Beebe, 42, 698 Sunbury Road, South Elgin, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence at 8:40 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 800 block of Garys Mill Road.
• Ryan Lane, 25, 27W260 Churchill Road, Winfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, reckless driving, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, an auto accident involving injury citation, seatbelt violation and improper lane usage at 2:07 p.m. Sept. 13 between East North Avenue and Prince Crossing Road.
Domestic battery reports
• Nehid Velic, 25, 1244 Kings Circle, was charged with domestic battery at 11:52 p.m. Sept. 7 at North Avenue near Neltnor Boulevard.
• Tierra Williams, 24, 10555 S. Wabash Ave., Chicago, was charged with domestic battery at 11:08 a.m. Sept. 10 in the 100 block of West Geneva Street.
• Jonathan Escalante-Perez, 21, 1643 Windsor Court, was charged with domestic battery at 12:35 a.m. Sept. 14 at his home.
• An individual reported an issue with a tax return produced by a tax preparer at 8 a.m. Sept. 9 in the 900 block of Windsor Court.
• An individual reported fraudulent orders totaling $150,000 made through his or her website at 8:32 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 300 block of Industrial Drive.
Windows of a Case front end loader were broken between Sept. 13 and 4 p.m. Sept. 14 at a construction area in the 200 block of West National Street.
A rear window of a motor vehicle was broken between Sept. 10 and 11:30 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 300 block of Fremont Street.
Graffiti was reported at 8 p.m. Sept. 10 in the 300 block of Clayton Street.
Gisela Garcia, 32, 718 Parkside Ave., was arrested on an in-state warrant at 6:09 p.m. Sept. 14 in the 300 block of Spencer Street.
• Leopoldo Garcia, 28, 29W166 Lester St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and signal violation at 11:20 p.m. Sept. 9 between Ann and Wood streets.• Christopher Nitzke, 44, 1236 N. King Cross, was charged with improper use of registration at 11:26 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 1200 block of Kings Court.
A bike was reported found at 9 a.m. Sept. 11 between West Grandlake Boulevard and West York Avenue.
• A wallet was reported lost between Sept. 7 and 3 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 500 block of West Washington Street.
• A wallet was reported lost at 9 p.m. Sept. 14 in the 1300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
Someone reported that a man left harassing fliers on a vehicle between Sept. 10 and 8:49 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 900 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.