Police reports: Lemont for Sept. 20
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Lemont man charged with aggravated assault
Daniel Hildebrand, 29, of 13200 Fox Lane, was charged with aggravated assault after an incident at 9:30 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 12200 block of Archer Avenue.
Lemont man charged with domestic battery
Michael Cervantes, 48, of 1035 Warner Ave., was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 4:20 p.m. Sept. 14 in the 1000 block of Warner Avenue.
Maureen Connolly, 35, of 2020 California Ave., Chicago, was charged with two counts of battery after an incident at 7:10 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 11400 block of Theresa Drive.
Man charged with
Steven Kunce, 25, of 14759 Eagle Ridge Drive, Homer Glen, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with one headlight after a traffic stop at 8:37 p.m. Sept. 10 at State Street and Logan Avenue.
• Five bottles of Crown Royal were stolen by a person who left the scene in a red Ford pick up at 10:49 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 12700 block of Archer Avenue.
• A Garmin GPS and a North Face coat were stolen from a vehicle at 4:35 p.m. Sept. 13 in the 300 block of Short Street.
• A Black Garmin Nuvi GPS Unit was stolen from a vehicle between Sept. 12 and 13 in the 800 block of Hickory Street.
• Sewer covers were stolen at 10:49 p.m. Sept. 14 from the area of Long Cove and Lahinch drives and Long Cove and Pine Needles drives.
• Twelve bottles of alcohol were stolen from a store by an unknown offender who fled the scene in a green Ford Explorer at 1:32 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 1200 block of State Street.
• Graffiti was painted on a building between Sept. 1 and 12 in the 300 block of Main Street.
• A vehicle window was smashed between 10 p.m. Sept. 12 and 8 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 1000 block of State Street.
• Jesus Franco, 32, of 1649 Dahlia Court, Romeoville, was charged with no valid drivers license and improper display of plates after a traffic stop at 9:17 a.m. Sept. 10 at Main Street and Wheeler Road.
• Michael Urbas, 21, of 708 Main St., was charged with driving while license suspended and expired registration after a traffic stop at 4:42 p.m. Sept. 12 at Wend and State streets.
• Ravshanbek Ergashbaev, 22, of 5320 Washtenaw Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and no valid registration after a traffic stop at 10:20 a.m. Sept. 14 at New Avenue and Lockport Street.
• Roberta Lazara, 47, of 1824 Kelly Ave., Crest Hill, was charged with driving while license suspended and operation of vehicle when registration is suspended after a traffic stop at 7:29 p.m. Sept. 14 at 131st Street and Silver Fox Drive.