Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• William Williams, 20, 220 Powell St., Claredon Hills, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 1:24 a.m. Sept. 8 at Motel 6, 10 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Gabriel Hamlin, 25, 226 W. Division St., Villa Park, was arrested on an outstanding warrant Sept. 12 and charged with two counts of domestic battery that happened at 9:43 a.m. Aug. 11 at his home.
Driving with open alcohol
• Domingo Cruz-Llanos, 23, 252 N. Yale Ave., Villa Park, was charged with possession of open alcohol by a driver at 12:57 p.m. Sept. 8 at 710 Roy Drive.
• Luis Pascacio, 36, 108 W. Terrace St., Villa Park, was charged with battery at 8:54 a.m. Sept. 9 at his home.
• Pebbles McCarthy-Williams, 19, 350 E. Roosevelt Road, Villa Park, was cited with retail theft at 4:03 p.m. Sept. 11 at Burlington Coat Factory, 174 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Chiaunte Campbell, 19, 16316 Kedzie Ave., Markham, was charged with retail theft at 5:19 p.m. Sept. 11 at Cosmo Beauty Salon, 228 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Yasmin Pena, 22, 246 S. Myrtle Ave., Villa Park, was cited with retail theft at 1:39 p.m. Sept. 12 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Lavergne Damico, 76, 1759 35th St., Oak Brook, was charged with retail theft at 3:13 p.m. Sept. 12 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
Attempt identity theft
• Jonathan Miranda, 20, 1481 Winslowe Drive, Palatine, was arrested on an outstanding warrant Sept. 12 and charged with attempt identity theft for an incident that happened at 5:32 p.m. July 23 at 319 N. Princeton Ave.
• Michelle Cook, 25, 7200 block of South Kingston Avenue, Chicago, was charged with prostitution at 2:39 p.m. Sept. 10 at Motel 6, 10 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Cornelius Donaghey, 45, 435 S. Park St., Bensenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, making two improper turns, improper lane use and speeding at 11:52 p.m. Sept. 11 at St. Charles Road and Route 83.
• Someone took a catalytic converter from a car in the Target parking lot, 50 E. North Ave., sometime between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sept. 9.